Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:01:06 PM
"

ofc hp if u play HC :D

But when should i use coc+cycl+dis?
And which skill better for exp?
awesome build :)

What should I get as my third crafted mod? I've got no idea =x.
Spoiler

Thats my gear, only 3k life what should I upgrade now? Also 67,2% Crit chance w/o charges. Any ideas?

also my skilltree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABLMFtQ5ID6sRlhOeFr8aOCLqI_Yk_SaVJy8pTyo4Kk0wcTB8NZI6QjwtPydFfErIS3hNklFHUUxTNVVLVylZ813yYeJjQ26qb55wUnBWcNVxhXKpdwd9W34zfyuCm4MJhX2HE4nTjDaNfY2_kBuQVZJ9l5eYb5oTmjubtZykn9-iAKSRqW6sR6yqtDi18rc-wBrAZsM6xBXE9sauykrUI9aK2L3b1Nwj3ajhc-UZ5c_nVOjW7DjvfPcy-_X-Cg==
You're only at level 67, so you should get a lot of hp just by leveling. One of your rings and your boots look lacking though.
Last edited by samthedigital on Jun 24, 2015, 9:05:11 PM
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:01:12 PM
are you going to upgrade skills tree when 2.0 goes live? :)
How much of a disadvantage are you at if you play this on a witch? Because I have all the pieces of gear and a lv 87 witch that I could respec into this, but I also have a lv 40ish scion. Would it be better to respec the witch and or level the scion?
"
runner1106 wrote:
How much of a disadvantage are you at if you play this on a witch? Because I have all the pieces of gear and a lv 87 witch that I could respec into this, but I also have a lv 40ish scion. Would it be better to respec the witch and or level the scion?

If you have the gear, it really doesn't matter.
IGN: Nano

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info