Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

Just hit 60 and act3 merciless : http://poeurl.com/ze1VBDC
Im having fun again (since I rip my 5x char) but I dont feel safe at all, i only have 2500hp atm (switching to the build item cost me 200hp + my capped resist)

As for my SP should i take all the life nodes nears the scion or i will be useless if i dont look for better hp rings ? How about %3 dodge nodes ?

What about my boots : I have some nice one with life/resist but I like the

Just wanted to post an update, I am 88 now and the passive tree you gave me is working great. I've switched over all my gear now and it feels a whole heck of a lot better. I do still have 2 problems though.

I've tried atziri twice now. Both times I got her to 40% and bit the dust and ran out of portals. I feel like I don't have enough life, with the spec you gave me, you had me spec into all of the damage and utility nodes first and saved all of the life nodes for later levels. I however only have 3.4k life and it just doesn't feel like quite enough, do you think I should stick with the tree how it is and just wait for more levels, or unspec out of something and get more life nodes? If so, what to spec out of?

The other problem I faced with atziri, and what cost me 3 portals the 2nd time around.... I killed the cycloner first, then I went for the ranged chick, I got her to 3% but my aoe was hitting the dual striker the whole time, he died first while she was at 3%.. as you can imagine, big problems ensued. I finally managed to kill her on my third attempt, but died as she died, thus 3 portals down to this mistake. My question here is, how can I kill her without accidently killing the other guy with my AoE?

Pretty much just having those two problems with atziri, other than that, the build is working GREAT! Thanks again for all of the help, and thanks in advance for helping me figure out these two issues..

BUILD:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABLMFtQx9DkgPqxB_EZYTnha_Gjgi6iP2JP0mlScvKU8qOCpNMHEwfDWSOkI8LT8nQYdFfEbXSshLeE2SUUdRTFM1VUtXKVnzXfJh4mNDbqpvnnBScFZw1XGFcql3B31bfjN_K4KbgseDCYV9hxOJ04w2jX2Nv5AbkFWSfZeXmG-aE5o7m7WcpJ_fogCkkalurEesqrFCtDi18rc-wBrAZsM6xPbGnsauykrUI9aK2L3audvU3CPdqOFz5Rnlz-dU6NbsOO988B_3Mvno-_X-Cv_e

GEAR: (and yes, I know, I'm an idiot for the dagger *facepalm*, 2 exalts pretty much wasted)
Spoiler
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

@RasalGhulAvenged
Last edited by jeffadkins51 on Feb 20, 2015, 4:02:27 PM
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:46:02 PM
Great Build lots of fun. What i got so far.

What should be my first priority for upgrading/crafting. I need to find rings that can have another suffix for more crit chance.

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:46:08 PM
This build is pretty tanky I have yet to die @70 no grace yet

For guys who dont have acuity IMO this is better tree -we dont need regen - also dont need perfect belt like 30 resistances are fine - and give more evasion, crit, attack speed and life.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBLMFtQceDkgPqxGWE54Wvxo4Iuoj9iT9JpUnLylPKgsqOCpNLdIwcTB8NZI6QjrYOuE8LT8nRXxG10lRSshLV0t4TZJN41FHUUxTNVVLVylZ813yXkVh4m6qb55wUnBWcNVxhXKpdwd9W34zfyuCm4MJhX2HE4nTjDaNfY2_kBuQVZJ9kvOVLpeXmG-aE5u1nKSf36IApJGmV6lurEesqrFCtDi18rc-wBrAZsDjwzrE9sauykrUI9aK2L3audvU3CPdqOFz5Rnlz-dU6NbsOO0g73zwH_DV8bPyRfPq9zL66_v1_gr-j_-T_94=

Gear

Spoiler
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 21, 2015, 4:29:38 PM

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:46:16 PM
I just dont see point of wasting 6 points going to inner forces when we cant take advatage of life regen on way there. All for +1 resits? Questionable. My tree makes so you dont need perfect belt like 30 resistances are fine - and give more evasion, crit, attack speed and life.
Git R Dun!

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:46:21 PM
RF maintains with 84% fire and life flask same as 85/86. Inner Force does buff grace but less buff than Survivalist gives.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 21, 2015, 7:29:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info