Podcast Feedback

"
"
I listened to all 3 last night, and ... it's not my thing? I've never been much of a podcast listener outside of TED talks, and it didn't capture my interest much.

I think if there had been a greater focus on the questions from the forums, I would have felt actively engaged but the guys were mainly discussing subjects that I don't have a lot of investment or interest in.

Was worth listening to, but I probably won't listen to any more (sorry).

I wish i could listen to em, if they were on youtube, but oh well. I wish i could agree or disagree with you.
This seems weird to me, I was able to listen to them and if I compared it to youtube it would actually be harder for me to listen to something on youtube while playing a game (youtube seems to slow down my internet a lot more, probably not a problem if you are not from Australia)

EDIT: Oh, did you try to fully download it? I went to here and just played it straight from the site and had no problems, http://frontseatgamer.libsyn.com/
Last edited by Metronomy on Mar 18, 2015, 9:07:42 PM
FML I MISSED ALL THE SEXY ACCENTS ^.^
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
They made all three. It's an ongoing project, I believe.

Okay, just started listening to the first one, thank you. Also, maybe update the group photo on the GGG website..?
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
I gave the first one a go. Feels too much like friends talking shop when you don't work with them.

If they spend a session talking about forum questions, I might try again, but otherwise not for me.
40 minutes (39m30s?) into the first one and now they get to the GGG questions. Just for the folks that only care about that.

No offense to the rest of the podcast, but they aren't really my thing. I would actually prefer to watch them on youtube but that's just me, not big on podcasts.
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
Thanks for all the feedback everyone. They've just posted a new episode here:

http://frontseatgamer.libsyn.com/front-seat-gamer-004

It should be available on itunes shortly.
Hey cheers everyone for your great feedback.
I'm sorry to hear it's not to everyone's taste, but thanks for giving it a listen

We really want to make something that talks more about gaming in general. We want to talk about games we enjoy playing, why we enjoy them, what we learnt from them. As well as talk a bit about what happens during development and also stuff that's happening in the industry at the moment, both in NZ and outside.

I totally get that it's not for everyone. We're really just doing this because we enjoy talking about video games and the industry. I hope we don't come off as too self-indulgent... but I do feel our banter isn't all pointless :)

So thanks again to anyone that's listened
We'll be continuing to put out weekly episodes, and we're starting to look into having our first guest in a couple of weeks.

As always, if anyone has any questions for us please post them here. We've really enjoyed answering them.

Its fairly easy for me to listen to, though I wouldnt listen to it without chilling out playing a game as well. At times I sort of zoned out in ep#3 and lost focus on what you were talking about but the good thing was thats actually what I wanted to do while I was playing some game.

It depends on what you want to hear about, if people really want to hear about poe related things it can be constricting on what comes out (they have to be more careful about spoilers etc). I probably wouldnt want to listen to these kinds of things if they had to be scripted (which they didnt seem to be), but obviously some poe talk is welcomed.

I think people wanted a larger shift towards poe stuff / q&a but maybe you didnt have many good questions that could be easily answered off hand.
I havent heard the 4th one yet, still deciding on what game I want to play first.

Spoiler
I did have a question, but honestly I cant remember a lot of the things I covered through interactions with you to create my 2nd unique, too much shit went down. I had a question, but it may not even make sense as a question if I asked you because I could be thinking of something I said to someone else about something entirely different
I'm not an OT regular, but I found this post. Seems I already missed a few episodes already, but I'm sure I'll catch up quickly. I would very much enjoy a podcast with GGG devs, it wouldn't have to be strictly POE-related or spoiler-filled for me to enjoy it either. :)

I'm one of those people who just enjoy listening to podcasts after work and in my free time, especially when I can find a few connections between myself and the podcast personalities here and there. Looking forward to listening.

I guess I'm late to the party for providing my feedback, but oh well. :)
"Come along fool, a direct hit to the senses will leave you disconnected."
If they enjoy making these podcasts, they should continue. Not every listener is going to respond and while I did not find to my liking for the reason I stated, it wasn't bad or anything like that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info