Podcast Feedback

Hey Guys,

A few of our devs are planning to make a podcast in their personal time. It will include discussion about various elements of gaming, Path of Exile, life as a game developer, 3D art and more. They're interested in receiving your feedback about what you might like to see!

If you've got any questions you'd like to ask them, let me know and I'll pass it onto them to consider for their project.
"
Moonyu wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Hey Guys,

I'm posting a thread about a podcast that deals directly with the game in Off Topic. That should tell you something.

Either you got lost or you know this is were all the cool people hang out.

Spoiler
As I don't listen to podcasts, I have no reason to post here. Like that's stopped any of us before.

The reason I posted it in Off Topic is that it's not going to be an official Grinding Gear Games thing. It's something they're doing in their personal time and it will also encompass other aspects of gaming/games that aren't related to Path of Exile.

@Boem - I actually had 7 plants on my jungle desk before the New Year. I'm back down to 1 now but I'll start bringing in more again soon.

@Everyone - Thanks for your feedback/suggestions! The guys really appreciate your interest in their project.
Hey guys thanks for all your questions

We actually weren't expecting so many. That's really awesome!

We're gonna be recording this in about two weeks time, and it should be released shortly after that.

In the mean time, feel free to post more questions.
You've already given us enough for several episodes :D

Cheers!

oh dam and that kid on the slide gif is killin me!!
Here's the podcast for those who are interested! Remember, this is not an official GGG project. This is a few of the guys making a podcast after hours for general interest.
Not yet. It might be put on youtube at a later date, but they're not sure yet. I'll keep you updated if it's posted elsewhere.

Update: The guys have just given me a new link that goes straight to their host site: http://frontseatgamer.libsyn.com/
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Mar 17, 2015, 11:35:29 PM
They made all three. It's an ongoing project, I believe.
Thanks for all the feedback everyone. They've just posted a new episode here:

http://frontseatgamer.libsyn.com/front-seat-gamer-004

It should be available on itunes shortly.
Hey cheers everyone for your great feedback.
I'm sorry to hear it's not to everyone's taste, but thanks for giving it a listen

We really want to make something that talks more about gaming in general. We want to talk about games we enjoy playing, why we enjoy them, what we learnt from them. As well as talk a bit about what happens during development and also stuff that's happening in the industry at the moment, both in NZ and outside.

I totally get that it's not for everyone. We're really just doing this because we enjoy talking about video games and the industry. I hope we don't come off as too self-indulgent... but I do feel our banter isn't all pointless :)

So thanks again to anyone that's listened
We'll be continuing to put out weekly episodes, and we're starting to look into having our first guest in a couple of weeks.

As always, if anyone has any questions for us please post them here. We've really enjoyed answering them.

"
Metronomy wrote:
I did have a question, but honestly I cant remember a lot of the things I covered through interactions with you to create my 2nd unique, too much shit went down. I had a question, but it may not even make sense as a question if I asked you because I could be thinking of something I said to someone else about something entirely different

haha Lets hear your question anyway.
We have Nick on the podcast, he works a lot with the supporters and making their items. But even if he can't answer you, chances are we'll eventually have a guest on who can.

and I totally listen to podcasts while doing other things too.
Last edited by GGG_Blake on Mar 25, 2015, 10:04:48 PM
"
Upandatem wrote:
"
BridgeKeeper wrote:
What...
is your name?

What...
is your quest?

What...
is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

African or European??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info