unlink from steam account

Hi, can you unlink my account?
Thanks!
Doesn't work that way. If you had even remotely taken a moment to read a few of the posts in the last few pages of this thread you'd know what to do.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Can pls someone unlike my account on Steam and delete it completely?
I have a second account
"
Can pls someone unlike my account on Steam and delete it completely?

You'll need to e-mail support@grindinggear.com about account issues.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Well same happend to me,i wrote an email to the support.....no answer,i thought GGG cares about their Community :(
We're really sorry for any delays in responding to your emails! We're currently experiencing a huge influx of customer support inquiries and we're working through these as quickly as we can! We really appreciate your patience and cooperation. :)
Well,it wouldn't be so bad if you get ANY reply per email.

2 Days later i still don't know if there is even a solution for my problem.
Would be nice to know,so i know if its worth waiting or start playing a new Account.Still it would feel bad because of the microtransactions on the old one tho :(
Hello, i'd like to my account get unlinked, i'd like to use the standalone version. Im signing in even on this website trough steam.
"
LiquidGaming wrote:
i still don't know if there is even a solution for my problem

There is! Don't worry about that. :)

It's a matter of when, not a matter of if.

"
DonRoxon wrote:
Hello, i'd like to my account get unlinked, i'd like to use the standalone version. Im signing in even on this website trough steam.

You'll need to send an e-mail to support@grindinggear.com saying you'd like them to add log in credentials to your account so that you can log in without using Steam.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Hi, can you unlink my account? I dont want start again from nothing.
Thanks very much

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info