unlink from steam account

And has been said, multiple, multiple times already. Send an email to support: Support@grindinggear.com
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
can u unlink my acc too
Cmon now. Pay a little attention at least....
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

Can you unlink my account from steam too?
Or, you can read the top of this page and you'd know what to do.

Yo! Hit me with that steam unlink pls. Thx!
Hi, i want to unlink my acc from steam. Thx!
"
xTaoPaiPai wrote:
Yo! Hit me with that steam unlink pls. Thx!

"
Alexus5000 wrote:
Hi, i want to unlink my acc from steam. Thx!

E-mail support@grindinggear.com.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I wrote an email to the support about the same issue.

They have to associate an email address with your account because you don't have one yet, so log in here via steam and send a private message to support with the following link, and explain it there instead of an email.

https://www.pathofexile.com/private-messages/compose/to/support

This way you can skip the support email part, they will give you a link to set your password and you are good to go.

Hopefully this will save a few emails to tech support, which by the way works very fast.
hi could you unlink my steam account please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info