unlink from steam account

Hey LOVACo1 and Shogun13,

Could you please email us at support@grindinggear.com regarding this? We may then be able to assist you further.
Logged into my boyfriend's steam account and he would now like to create his own can I get disconnected please
"
Grox201 wrote:
Logged into my boyfriend's steam account and he would now like to create his own can I get disconnected please

Hey there! Can you please contact us at support@grindinggear.com? We're better suited to help you from there :)
hi,
I would like to unlink my poe account from steam please. Steam is where I first found poe and started from there but would like to just use the standalone client. thanks
Hi, Can u please unlink my steam account i wanted to use a POE ACC ,
Hey, can you please unlink my steam account :)
thanks
Hey i was woundering if you could add email to my account instead so i can play on the none steam version or is that not possible ?
Hey guys,

In order to unlink any account from Steam we need to verify a couple of things before doing so, could you please email in support@grindinggear.com and we are happy to look into any unlink requests for you. :D
Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!
"
Eben_GGG wrote:
"
Derimmler wrote:
Hey, i logged into PoE with my Steam-account the first time i started PoE, so i dont have a specific PoE account with username and password. Is it possible to unlink my profile from steam anyway?
Thanks in advance :)

We should be able to help - I've sent a PM!

Hi can you do the same for me please?

Thank you!
Can you unlink my steam account please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info