unlink from steam account

Hello, can you unlink my account from steam?
"
0mpathy wrote:
Hello, can you unlink my account from steam?

Hey there,

Can you please email support@grindinggear.com from the email address associated with your account, and we can look into this for you?
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
Hello can you help to unlink my account from steam? I lost my character saves after i linked it to steam :(
"
kniteboy wrote:
Hello can you help to unlink my account from steam? I lost my character saves after i linked it to steam :(

Hiya,

Please contact support@grindinggear.com so we're able to look into this for you, thanks!
hello! i would like my steam account unlinked. i already wroite an email to support about this. thanks in advance!
"
hello! i would like my steam account unlinked. i already wroite an email to support about this. thanks in advance!

Hey there, thanks for that. We'll respond to your email as soon as we are able to.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
Can I also get unlinked? I want to keep PoE on my SSD but steam won't update it there.
"
Can I also get unlinked? I want to keep PoE on my SSD but steam won't update it there.

Hi there, if you want to get your account unlinked from Steam we would be happy to look into this for you. Could you please email support@grindinggear.com and we can look into this futher. Please let us know if you have any trouble doing so.
Can you please unlink this account from steam too? Thanks anyway :)
"
Can you please unlink this account from steam too? Thanks anyway :)

Hi there,

We would be happy to look into this for you. Could you please email "support@grindinggear.com" and we may be able to help you out. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info