unlink from steam account

"
SurfRider wrote:
Hi .Please, can you unlink my account from Steam ?

Hey there! Could you please email into support@grindinggear.com from the email address associated with your account?
"
CJ_GGG wrote:
"
SurfRider wrote:
Hi .Please, can you unlink my account from Steam ?

Hey there! Could you please email into support@grindinggear.com from the email address associated with your account?

I sent from the mail
Good day, please untie my account from the Steam service, because I want to bind it to account (Garena CIS)
"
malebaj0 wrote:
Good day, please untie my account from the Steam service, because I want to bind it to account (Garena CIS)

Could you please email us at support@grindinggear.com from the email address associated with your account? We may be able to help you out there :)
Please unlink my account in steam
"
Please unlink my account in steam

Hi there, could you please email in at support@grindinggear.com from the email address currently associated with your account? We may be able to help with this.
"

I have sent you a PM :)
Hi there! Could you unlink my steam account, please? (Garena CIS)
"
SpellerRF wrote:
Hi there! Could you unlink my steam account, please? (Garena CIS)

Hey there! Could you please get in touch with us at support@grindinggear.com from the email address currently associated with your account?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info