unlink from steam account

"
sl33pi wrote:
Can you please unlink my STEAM account GGG as I have a new one now and would like a fresh link TY

Hi sl33pi,

I have unlinked your Steam account for you and sent you a PM in regard to this!
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help.
Last edited by Emma_GGG on Jun 12, 2016, 7:31:14 PM
Hello,

My account says it is still linked to a Steam account. Would you be able to unlink it. I am able to log in without using Steam, but I am unable to link my Steam account. When I try to log into my Steam account, it keeps giving me the message, "your account is already associated with a steam profile". If you could help me that would be great.

Thank you,
Last edited by MLB0711 on Jun 14, 2016, 2:09:57 AM
Hi guys,

I am having the same issue. I linked my steam account and it is now linked to an old level 9 character on standard that I had. The account I was playing before i linked had higher level characters on standard and one duelist in the 70 range on prophecy I was having a blast playing (Majesticscrote). Let me know if there's anything I can do to assist you guys,

Thanks,

BB
Can you unlink my steam account from my poe account thanks
MLB0711 and Cherskblood, I have unlinked your accounts from Steam for you now =)

spoonfed85, please email support@grindinggear.com as your case is slightly different.

Contact us at support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
I'm sorry to bother you, but since I can't access my profile (just says "An error has occurred") can you unlink my steam account?

EDIT: Thank to support the issue is now resolved.
Last edited by maksimdimov on Jun 14, 2016, 1:11:02 PM
can you unlink my steam account ?
can you unlik my steam account too?, Thanks
Hi dev, like many players here i'd like to centralise my poe account to my main steam account, please unlink my poe account thx!
can you unlink my poe account, too?

thx :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info