unlink from steam account

"
xPwnda wrote:
Hello Tech Support

I have been playing Path of Exile for a little bit and I have 3 characters (Pwnda-lvl 49, Pwndiator lvl 16, and Pwndecro lvl 5. Okay so what happened was I am the leader of a guild and i was looking to buy stash tabs for my guild so we can share items. Well when i clicked the buy tab is sent me to the main POE website. Long story short I didn't know I had linked my steam account as my login under username (Pwnda) so I created another account using my yahoo email to make a new account (xPwnda) in order to finish the purchase of the guild stash. When I created the new account I linked the steam account to the new email which in return wiped all my characters and all the items that I purchased with real money. I was hoping that I could get my account restored/relinked to my old username "Pwnda". I am hoping that this is allowed since I have put in alot of time, work, and hard earned money. Thanks in advance for your guys help!

Hey there,

I have restored your account to how it was before :) You should be able to find your character's all intact. If you were wanting to log into the website please use the 'Sign in through STEAM' button on the login page.

If you do encounter any further issues feel free to email support@grindinggear.com
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Apr 10, 2016, 2:53:49 PM
Hello,

Unfortunately, I have my steam account linked to a new forum account, now I have after login no longer dispose I played in PoE my character . can you please unlink my steam account so I get my chars back and so i can continue playing ?

Thank you very much

"
Hello,

Unfortunately, I have my steam account linked to a new forum account, now I have after login no longer dispose I played in PoE my character . can you please unlink my steam account so I get my chars back and so i can continue playing ?

Thank you very much

Hi there,

Not a problem at all. I have sorted that out for you. Please feel free to email us at "Support@grindinggear.com if you need anything else.

Thanks!
Need help with something? Feel free to email support@grindinggear.com
Thank You :D ... it all works again !
Hey! can u unlink my steam account? I thought the characters would go from steam account to PoE account, but I was wrong!!!

I have bad level english and misunderstood the indications :(

Thx so much!!!
"
Hey! can u unlink my steam account? I thought the characters would go from steam account to PoE account, but I was wrong!!!

I have bad level english and misunderstood the indications :(

Thx so much!!!

Hey there,

I have gone ahead and restored your account to how it was before it was linked. If you wish to log in through the Stand alone client please email support@grindinggear.com and we'll sort this out for you :)
could you please unlink my account from steam? its linked to an old steam account and i need to link it to my new one
Please unlink me from steam.
Last edited by UltraDD on Apr 14, 2016, 9:43:54 AM
Can you please unlink my steam account. My steam account has been stolen and while waiting for support from steam, which seems like it'll take years, they are consonantly able to log in to my POE account, doesn't' seem like they've done anything to my account but constantly having to get an unlock code is a bit annoying.

Thanks for any help
Please i really need to unlink my account from steam

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info