unlink from steam account

Hello, I just linked my Steam account to a recently created account on the POE website, and when I logged in to play (through Steam) I found that all of my characters and my stash are gone! Can you please fix this? Any help would be appreciated. I also sent an email about this to support@grindinggear.com. Thank you in advance for addressing this issue.
"
spike70 wrote:
Hello, I just linked my Steam account to a recently created account on the POE website, and when I logged in to play (through Steam) I found that all of my characters and my stash are gone! Can you please fix this? Any help would be appreciated. I also sent an email about this to support@grindinggear.com. Thank you in advance for addressing this issue.

I've PM'ed you about this.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
"
PLEASE UNLINK MY ACCOUNT :(
i really want my characters back

I've sorted this for you, and replied to you through PM
I've replied in PM to all the other people in the thread.
i would like to unlink my steam account please if any1 can help that would be great
I just did the same thing, could you unlink my account? Would be awesome if the steam management page had a button to unlink as well.

Thanks!
"
thang212 wrote:
i would like to unlink my steam account please if any1 can help that would be great

In your case, can you please email support@grindinggear.com with your Path of Exile account details?

"
I just did the same thing, could you unlink my account? Would be awesome if the steam management page had a button to unlink as well.

Thanks!

In your situation you will need to have an email address attached to your account first. Can you please PM the Support account here: https://www.pathofexile.com/private-messages/compose/to/Support

"
Melissa_GGG wrote:
"
thang212 wrote:

In your case, can you please email support@grindinggear.com with your Path of Exile account details?

"

Thanks!

In your situation you will need to have an email address attached to your account first. Can you please PM the Support account here: https://www.pathofexile.com/private-messages/compose/to/Support

Done! Thank you!
Greetings. I linked wrong steam account with my POE one. Can you unlink my account?

Thanks in advance
Could I have someone unlink my account from steam please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info