1.3.1 Patch, New Microtransaction Videos, Unique Item Preview and Design Process

i have no idea how to gear my guy but i like this game.
"
Entropher wrote:
Any plans on doing something about desinc? Also my Internet provider resets IP each day at random time which causes log out on my side (but death on the server side) which is surprisingly very annoying *much salt* and makes me wanna quit the game.

Sounds like you should quit your ISP instead of the game...

Where are you from? I don't have this issue with my Comcast service near Seattle Washington. :)
Patch sounds good and the helmet is what I would call really decent! ;)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Thank you for the update Bex; keep up the great work!
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
"
Qarl wrote:
"
terrex wrote:
"We've created a new unique item for the top bracket race reward."

Does this mean this unique will only be obtained from this race season? Or one of the new uniques is the 1k reward.

The unique was made for the 1000 point slot, but it will also drop (rarely) once the race season starts. This is the same thing we did with Taste of Hate.

Ah k, cool. :) Thanks a bunch for clarifying.
I would think the first step towards creating solid supporter uniques would be in answering their emails. Just a crazy hunch.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Pats won!!! lol
On a related note, this look good. Yay, patch.
Still no mention of the amount of money raised for the Koalas?
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
The always crap talk.

Where is the auction house?
"
Chris wrote:
"
krone7 wrote:
First page hype! It finally happened!

EDIT: Tease Chris teasing us about act 4 uniques now. #yudodatchris?

I didn't write/post the news, Bex did :)

Fail, I was so excited to finally be on the first page I assumed it was from you. Oops, though on other good news my first time getting a response from you!
BerMalBerIst1 wrote: What if GGG doesn't nerf anything and decides to buff a bunch of stuff?

666lol666 wrote: In that case someone has kidnapped their kids and is forcing them to do so. These guys are allergic to buffs, they are in love with the nerfhammer!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info