1.3.1 Patch, New Microtransaction Videos, Unique Item Preview and Design Process

Pillar of caged god has a new brother :D
After 4 characters in bloodlines, I think I had one newly introduced unique drop for me. So not really excited about this, just more uniques that will never drop.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Good for Iron will builds, and that % buff dex and int is good bonus because you have some extra points on passive.
"
tristen620 wrote:
"
Entropher wrote:
Any plans on doing something about desinc? Also my Internet provider resets IP each day at random time which causes log out on my side (but death on the server side) which is surprisingly very annoying *much salt* and makes me wanna quit the game.

Sounds like you should quit your ISP instead of the game...

Where are you from? I don't have this issue with my Comcast service near Seattle Washington. :)

I live in Germany and my life (including ISP choice) doesn't revolve around this game
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
Last edited by Entropher on Feb 2, 2015, 2:17:33 AM
"Pair it with a upcoming super-secret supporter-designed Act Four weapon and… well, I can't tell you."

I wanna know that. NOW! :s
50 /int/dex/str gives you much more then this useless uniq :D
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
"
Odoakar wrote:
After 4 characters in bloodlines, I think I had one newly introduced unique drop for me. So not really excited about this, just more uniques that will never drop.

^
Look at my account, i still don't get Kaom's Heart droped for me :D ROFL
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
It's all looking good but.. when are you going to add some QoL features like 1) viewing other players' gear/stats ingame 2) viewing pDPS/DPS right on items 3) stash and inventory auto sorting 4) same quality/same name gems stacking 5) teleporting right to the location where a party member is by clicking his portrait (as it is done in D3) ...
"
a larger number of Blitz, team, and high-level events. We will be running fewer free-for-all events this season.

Hopefully it won't be that many fewer FFA events as they were the only enjoyable events last season.

Team events were a joke, sorry. Last season some "team" events consisted of only 5 or 6 teams. Joining a random team was nearly impossible when events had less than 20 participants total. Think about it, These events are essentially free points for a few stacked teams. Considering a lot of events last season didn't even break 50 players, promoting team PvP with no players is just plain toxic. Lets have more events where only 15 people are able to compete, genius.

1v1 Blitz is boring, but it's better than best of 7.

More high level events, why? Just why.

There currently is no active PvP in Bloodlines and I'd feel safe to guess there isn't in Torment either. This is painfully obvious by the ease in which you can ascend the ladder and lack of participation on it. Without changes to the queue, the only way to join a non solo event is finding a premade team, and since nobody PvPs its nearly impossible. It seems by these decision that you want to deter new people from trying PvP and further reward the top pvpers that can and will stack groups. This is in a new challenge league without massive stockpiled wealth and the potential to grow the scene ruined by what seems to be mindbogglingly bad choices on the upcoming pvp seasons structure. I guess pvp will mimic racing with decisions that destroy incentive for the majority and only reward people that can get to the very tippy-top. Moving PvP to challenge leagues was a good idea but didn't you learn anything from season 1, it was hardly successful.

LLD FFA, the only good think about PvP Season 1 and now there will be less of them.

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Last edited by p0t on Feb 2, 2015, 3:19:30 AM
"
Entropher wrote:
Any plans on doing something about desinc? Also my Internet provider resets IP each day at random time which causes log out on my side (but death on the server side) which is surprisingly very annoying *much salt* and makes me wanna quit the game.

hyped about the act 4 and new uniques.but this fellow is right.i died 4 times yesterday in shitty maps due to desync , logouts ( and found -10% xp ) , or opening boxes and the game froze ..2-3 secs later ..bam ..dead.it really makes you wonder if it's worth to play the whole day for a little xp ( some of us still want to level ), and then die in this manner ( which is not really your fault ) ..which will result eventually in players quitting the game.I had some moments yesterday when I literally shot mobs 30-40 secs and they would wander around not even noticing me.or tried to open portals but nothing happened.it's very annoying.

p.s. my laptop and internet is not the problem.

p.s.s. still hyped about the patch ..but I wish these problems will find solutions ..I really enjoy the game ..and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info