Koala Pet for Sale - Australia Day Only!

Koala is not for sale anymore ?
Since not all of us were available for the 25th it would have been nice if this was available a bit longer so all of us who want one can buy one. I understand having one day discounts but having one day sales is very time limiting for most players.
"
Zelpo wrote:
Do it for the chiiiilldren!

Which children? The Lost Generation that were stolen from their parents as an act of genocide?

History is fun.
"
SpaceCowMan wrote:
Since not all of us were available for the 25th it would have been nice if this was available a bit longer so all of us who want one can buy one. I understand having one day discounts but having one day sales is very time limiting for most players.

there's always next year (maybe)
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Got mine but I'd like to +1 my feeling that they should go longer. Sunday (for EU/NA) is a really odd day to run a 1 day sale. As you should already know - all game cash flow is NA/EU. Severely limited yourselves old boy.
... Australia Day is on the 26th. If every timezone is supposed to get a full 24hr Jan 26th, you end up with something like 45 hrs total (depending on the cut-off timezone). The offer is still up and if the end date is midnight PST, then there are still about 13 hrs left. :-)
Last edited by Alysma on Jan 26, 2015, 1:55:43 PM
"
"
Sh0wt3k_aus wrote:
slouch hat next year???? now that would be awesoooooooooooooooooooooooooooome

Maybe for ANZAC day? Since that's both us and them...

Enough of this irrelevant American thanksgiving shit!

Thanksgiving is pretty made up, even in America. What did we (once the British colonies) ever give the Indians? Smallpox blankets?

It was something like 40 years that a then older lady kept asking American presidents for a day to give thanks to god, when coming out of the great depression, she finally got her wish. But we depict not god, but pilgrims and colonists. And we completely forget to include the gift of biological warfare in our celebrations.
Just tried to buy one but it seems as if the sale already ended... they really needed to have this go longer since technically it is the 26th still. It is 4:07 PM EST, Jan. 26th (Australia Day). They really need to bring the ability to buy this back and leave it for at least 3 days; 1 before, actual day, and 1 day after.

This would ensure all time zones were covered since I seen it at 3AM but was heading to bed and just had a chance now to go and purchase it seeing as it has surprisingly been taken down already.

Please bring it back and even run it longer to help out those precious Koalas. 1 day sale is not enough especially when the sale didn't even last the full 26th.

Thanks,
Rocket
"
Rocket611 wrote:
Just tried to buy one but it seems as if the sale already ended... they really needed to have this go longer since technically it is the 26th still. It is 4:07 PM EST, Jan. 26th (Australia Day). They really need to bring the ability to buy this back and leave it for at least 3 days; 1 before, actual day, and 1 day after.

This would ensure all time zones were covered since I seen it at 3AM but was heading to bed and just had a chance now to go and purchase it seeing as it has surprisingly been taken down already.

Please bring it back and even run it longer to help out those precious Koalas. 1 day sale is not enough especially when the sale didn't even last the full 26th.

Thanks,
Rocket

+1. i wasnt able to get online yesterday (was traveling and no smartphone) and a friend texted me about this while at work today. just got home, got my wallet out and :(

edit: charan since it seems you are reading atm, thanks so much for letting this be a promotional item. im so jealous of all the people who got the pet of your mob.

edit 2: some more promotion (like before the day it was being sold) would have been nice. i could of woken up and bought it this morning if i had known.
Hey this is a signature! pretty cool stuff...yeah...
Last edited by websterep on Jan 26, 2015, 5:09:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info