0.9.3b Patch Notes

"
Britannicus wrote:
I haven't gotten any portal scrolls still, and the problem is I have died at the upper prison twice, and then have to redo the whole thing since the lower prison and prison have regenerate. Just want to point out that it has been slightly frustrating, especially with the intermediate areas respawning.

We'll raise the instance timeout time back to 15 minutes as soon as we have our servers under control!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
zriL wrote:
"
gilligan wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
It's intentional that characters either:
a) choose mana passives or
b) get a decent amount of +mana on items or
c) use less support gems or
d) have more mana flasks than life flasks or
e) run back to town frequently

That way there's actually a mana game that players can gain mastery of, rather than just allowing unlimited casting of augmented spells.

And I think this entire idea is fundamentally misguided. The game would be instantaly improved twentyfold if mana was just flat-out removed from the game, because the only thing it adds right now is finger ache.

Managing mana is part of the game. It's a parameter you have to consider when you build your character. If you're starving for mana, then your build is wrong, period.

I can't agree any more !! Manage your builds at your own risk !!
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info