[1.3.0] La_Immortelles Cyclone Marauder (All bosses viable, easy Atziri, Videos, 3ex Budget Variant)

Life: 5.9k
DPS: 37.377,5 with all three auras and using Conc. Effect instad of inc aoe, im only missing Ming's Heart and switch to Carcass Jack but i dont think that would put me near 60k dps as showed in your stats, any idea how to boost it higher ?
Last edited by Aimsoft on Feb 20, 2015, 8:13:01 AM
How did you get the 6% life leech with physical attacks? I couldn't find this mod on any of your gear
"
How did you get the 6% life leech with physical attacks? I couldn't find this mod on any of your gear

He got it from Blood Rage
Hi, first thanks you for your guide is amazing, i have just one question, is it normal to have trouble with regen life ? im low lvl for now (39) but i really have trouble to keep up my life using leap slam,warlord's mark blood rage, curse on hit (im using a tabula right now), i was thinking maybe this build is efficient wwhen you have all the stuff needed and lvling is well not hard cause you have a very good clean mobs but hard to keep up life. thx for your answer :)
"
helios592 wrote:
Hi, first thanks you for your guide is amazing, i have just one question, is it normal to have trouble with regen life ? im low lvl for now (39) but i really have trouble to keep up my life using leap slam,warlord's mark blood rage, curse on hit (im using a tabula right now), i was thinking maybe this build is efficient wwhen you have all the stuff needed and lvling is well not hard cause you have a very good clean mobs but hard to keep up life. thx for your answer :)

Edit: im lvl50 now and using bloodreaper more sustain dmg/life but really hard to use blood rage(i use it only against large pack of mobs/boss)and also about the axe im only hoping getting 5l (6l only in my dream) so i wonder what is the priority for the gems to put in. thx !
To use blood rage you need relatively high chaos resistances, which you should focus on with more advanced gear, that's to say once you get around lvl 70, and some life regen from the tree, and you'll probably get some more with the levels.
ok thanks for the answer !
How do you run the three Auras together because currently my Mana at level 76 is 398 and was wondering how do I run all three Auras together?? They are all linked to reduced mana.

Last edited by RagnarLoftbrook on Apr 14, 2015, 7:26:49 PM
you need to use blood magic for all your spell you dont need the mana
For Decoy totem you do...I am using Reduced Mana on my Haste/Herald of Ash/Hatred and I activate my blood rage manually...

I got a 6link Carcass Jack and 5link Cyclone using Cyclone>Melee Phys Dmg>IRarity>ConcEffect>BloodMagic and my BloodRage>WarlordsMark>CurseonHit>LeapSlam>BloodMagic>AoE on my Chest...

I tried Atziri but got Destroyed 12 times on my two runs...the double Flameblast was hard to avoid.

Also are you saying get the blood magic Node? I am at level 85 and I can't seem to beat the bosses on maps 75 and higher.

Here is my current gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info