[1.3.0] La_Immortelles Cyclone Marauder (All bosses viable, easy Atziri, Videos, 3ex Budget Variant)

"
wondad wrote:
Hi, I'm really suffering from a lack of Int :{

How many Int do you have at the moment? Did you already take the 30 Int node at the bottom?

I know its kinda hard to get the stats without spending points, but it is manageable.
When you take a look at my ammy, you will see that it has lots of stats on it.
IGN: LaImmortelle, HeavyMetalDisco
Shop: 606890

Thank you for sharing your build
Are you sure lvl 20 vall haste works with lvl 6 CWDT?

"
nexxx85 wrote:
"
wondad wrote:
Hi, I'm really suffering from a lack of Int :{

How many Int do you have at the moment? Did you already take the 30 Int node at the bottom?

I know its kinda hard to get the stats without spending points, but it is manageable.
When you take a look at my ammy, you will see that it has lots of stats on it.

I have 111 without the node 30. Then , I will finish the building level at level 95 if I get 30 intelligence?
"
Ganim3d3 wrote:

Thank you for sharing your build
Are you sure lvl 20 vall haste works with lvl 6 CWDT?

Vaal haste is not intended to work with cwdt. It is used manually on bosses or when running long distances.

"
wondad wrote:
I have 111 without the node 30. Then , I will finish the building level at level 95 if I get 30 intelligence?

Why do you need more than 108 int? The highest int requirement is 108 for lvl 20 gems. So you should have enough int for all the stuff.
The last 4 points (110 points used) are for the last 2 endurance charges, which are nice to have, but 98% of the time not used, because IC is most of the time casted before you get the full 7 charges.
So, see the build finished with lvl 90.

"
wondad wrote:

Why do you need more than 108 int? The highest int requirement is 108 for lvl 20 gems. So you should have enough int for all the stuff.
The last 4 points (110 points used) are for the last 2 endurance charges, which are nice to have, but 98% of the time not used, because IC is most of the time casted before you get the full 7 charges.
So, see the build finished with lvl 90.

I would have to turn on the purity of lightining asking 150+ of intelligence.
From what I saw my build ends at level 93-94 O.o
Last edited by wondad on Feb 2, 2015, 7:16:58 AM
Hi, i decided to try out this build.

I'm still rather new to poe and i have 2 questions for the build:

1. I just found vaal cyclone, and was wondering if it makes any sense to use it instead of normal cyclone? :)

2. You say that helping oak to get 3 x 40hp is the way to go - could u elaborate on this? I would think that 3 passives are better late game.

TY for sharing the build btw.
"
wondad wrote:
I would have to turn on the purity of lightining asking 150+ of intelligence.
From what I saw my build ends at level 93-94 O.o

Oh, ok, I forgot about the Atziri setup (additional int requirement for purity gem).

After a first look, I saw that you could also change the boots. The swap-boots dont need fire/light resistances, because you get them from purity auras. So you could instead use some boots with int. Afaik are both suffixes.

"
lassecnielsen wrote:
Hi, i decided to try out this build.

I'm still rather new to poe and i have 2 questions for the build:

1. I just found vaal cyclone, and was wondering if it makes any sense to use it instead of normal cyclone? :)

2. You say that helping oak to get 3 x 40hp is the way to go - could u elaborate on this? I would think that 3 passives are better late game.

TY for sharing the build btw.

1. You cant use it instead, because for Vaal Gems you need souls to activate. And I doubt that you will kill the first 32 Mobs just with Leap Slam :)

2. Thats not correct. When you take a look at the wiki you will see, that 40 life is only in normal. In cruel and mercy you will get physical damage and a additional endurance charge.
Last edited by nexxx85 on Feb 2, 2015, 10:48:28 AM
I do not know what else to do . I am discouraging me , when it is not a thing is another missing. :/
What would you say is a good amount of hp to go after normal atziri?

Also on Vaal cyclone, you are going to be clearing packs so fast that Vaal cyclone will actually probably slow your clear speed down by standing still and taking souls away from Vaal haste. IMO.

As a side note I've been using vulnerability as curse on hit, because getting the colors on carcass proved to be expensive for me.
It actually has really great synergy, the obvious phys damage increase but the DoT works great with HoA burn and the bleeding.
Can clear high level maps just using leap slam with no damage supports ;S
"
wondad wrote:
I do not know what else to do . I am discouraging me , when it is not a thing is another missing. :/

If you take a look at the trees 106 Points and 110 Points you will see that the only difference is the 2 endurance charges.
I will edit the 1st post, to show, that the 106 points tree is the finished tree. 110 points are optional.

Edited my previous quote of your post. I wrote dex instead of int.

"
wenlock wrote:
What would you say is a good amount of hp to go after normal atziri?

Also on Vaal cyclone, you are going to be clearing packs so fast that Vaal cyclone will actually probably slow your clear speed down by standing still and taking souls away from Vaal haste. IMO.

As a side note I've been using vulnerability as curse on hit, because getting the colors on carcass proved to be expensive for me.
It actually has really great synergy, the obvious phys damage increase but the DoT works great with HoA burn and the bleeding.
Can clear high level maps just using leap slam with no damage supports ;S

I´d say with 4k life you should definitely survive 1 hit of stormcall or flameblast (with purity auras).

Yes, Vulnerability is a good alternativ.
But I personally prefere the faster buildup of the endurance charges and the additional leech. Damage without Vulnerability is still more than enough.

I will add Vulnerability as an alternative to Warlords Mark in first post.
Last edited by nexxx85 on Feb 2, 2015, 10:55:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info