[2.0] 200k+ DPS, 7k hp, on a 1ex budget: The Summoner

"
Crowcide wrote:
"
SorHodor wrote:
I'm trying this build as i had a witch with full respect points. I'm currently at level 64, but i'm felling the character is a bit glassy, with only 2027 life, and the clear speed is nothing special.

Mas is low (1121) but is not a problem with clarity.

I'm using:

SRS (17) - Echo (16) - Multistrike (15) - MPD (15) - Melee Splash (17)
Zombie (16) - Melee Splash (15) - Multistrike (12) - Empower (1) (On Geofri's)
Hatred (16) - Generosity (18) - Reduced Mana (13)
Clarity (15) - Haste (4) - Reduced Mana (15)

Any idea on what's happening? Am i missing anything?
2027 is insanely low. Are you capped res with + hp on all your gear? Cause if not you need to be.

I have all resists capped (excepted chaos), and hace +life in my items as follow: +47 (armor), +47 (shield), +61 (ring), +76 (ring), +76 (gloves), +62 (boots), +101 (belt). Helm (Geofris), amulet (sihdebreath) and wand don't have armor.

I leveled once and picked a good life node (Discipline and Training), and got my life to 2232, but it's still prety damn low.
"
SorHodor wrote:
"
Crowcide wrote:
"
SorHodor wrote:
I'm trying this build as i had a witch with full respect points. I'm currently at level 64, but i'm felling the character is a bit glassy, with only 2027 life, and the clear speed is nothing special.

I'm using:

2027 is insanely low. Are you capped res with + hp on all your gear? Cause if not you need to be.

I have all resists capped (excepted chaos), and hace +life in my items as follow: +47 (armor), +47 (shield), +61 (ring), +76 (ring), +76 (gloves), +62 (boots), +101 (belt). Helm (Geofris), amulet (sihdebreath) and wand don't have armor.

I leveled once and picked a good life node (Discipline and Training), and got my life to 2232, but it's still prety damn low.
I have no idea how your life is so low, i'm sitting well above 4k.
I just checked mine and its at 2600. Even with most of my gear having life. I guess i should upgrade my belt and my rings. I'm level 85. I spent about 12 ex on a +2 to fire gems and +1 to all gems, 5 linked. I guess i should have gotten some rings before that.

Thanks for the suggestion on the Staff. It has really helped. :)
Last edited by darthxxjew on Mar 8, 2015, 4:42:07 AM
"
Crowcide wrote:
"
SorHodor wrote:

I'm using:

I have no idea how your life is so low, i'm sitting well above 4k.[/quote]

I'm looking into upgrading my shield and armor to pieces with a bit armor. Also, i'm going to pick some life nods in the next 6 levels, adding +28% increased life. After that, if it's still low, i'll try to go down to the scion life wheel.
For the Ball Lightning curse set-up, wouldn't Arc + Chain be a quicker/better choice? Plus the shock chance on enemies for more damage? Also it would direct your minions for them to attack quicker?

I'm just thinking of a quicker way to curse as ball lightning seems quite slow and clunky and is restricted by it's projectile path.

My life seems quite low too like others are saying, I'm at 2942 and sometimes get 1-shotted, partially due to sloppy playing. I don't know what I'm missing either cos my gear all has high life stats on. Is armour/es gear better or would eva/es gear be best to go with?

Any advice would be appreciated.

My current gear is as follows:

"
For the Ball Lightning curse set-up, wouldn't Arc + Chain be a quicker/better choice? Plus the shock chance on enemies for more damage? Also it would direct your minions for them to attack quicker?

I'm just thinking of a quicker way to curse as ball lightning seems quite slow and clunky and is restricted by it's projectile path.

My life seems quite low too like others are saying, I'm at 2942 and sometimes get 1-shotted, partially due to sloppy playing. I don't know what I'm missing either cos my gear all has high life stats on. Is armour/es gear better or would eva/es gear be best to go with?

Any advice would be appreciated.

My current gear is as follows:

On this subject, would Herald of Thunder + Curse on Hit work?
I'm sitting at lvl 50. Your leveling guide really lacks survivability. Life is a major problem at this point...I don't even have 1000 in A1M....I went back to A3C docks to put more levels on.

After reviewing the final tree I fail to see how you could have 4k life without near mirror gear...I think 3k is probably a stretch.

Maybe I'm wrong. I'm going to give it a few more levels so I can get into that mid 50s gear level where life really comes on.
108 % increased maximum Life

lol
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:
108 % increased maximum Life

lol

You can take an extra 35% if you take all nods from the scion life wheel, and the nods just under Discipline and Training and Cruel Preparation.
"
jaredh wrote:
I'm sitting at lvl 50. Your leveling guide really lacks survivability. Life is a major problem at this point...I don't even have 1000 in A1M....I went back to A3C docks to put more levels on.

After reviewing the final tree I fail to see how you could have 4k life without near mirror gear...I think 3k is probably a stretch.

Maybe I'm wrong. I'm going to give it a few more levels so I can get into that mid 50s gear level where life really comes on.
If you can't make it through the game with zombies and skelly totem you're playing the build wrong.

Once you hit 70ish you start grabbing lots of health nodes. If you doubt my hp do the math on my gear and my build with 2 extra health wheel nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info