[2.0] 200k+ DPS, 7k hp, on a 1ex budget: The Summoner

playing around with mirror arrow, will update soon
I cleared everything up to Dominus and started mapping. Still going strong, still having a lot of fun with it :)

Animate Weapon seems to be doing okay still.
Last edited by Chromodar on Mar 19, 2015, 8:13:55 AM
would you suggest i get a 5L searing touch staff?
>summoner
>srs

pick one.
Have you ever tried this with a lowlife setup? (It will be more expensive but I was curious if it is viable.)
I currently am looking to make an mf farmer and trying to decide between a summoner and flame totem. (I haven't done either setup extensively in the past, but have used both minions and totems before so I am able to use and am fine with either play style.)
I would likely include a 5/6L shav.

Are there other setups you would recommend to maintain high clear times along with high MF?
Sincerely,
Lilith Daemon
"
Kermodei wrote:
would you suggest i get a 5L searing touch staff?
Nah, a generic +2 fire would be just as good and way cheaper
"
Have you ever tried this with a lowlife setup? (It will be more expensive but I was curious if it is viable.)
I currently am looking to make an mf farmer and trying to decide between a summoner and flame totem. (I haven't done either setup extensively in the past, but have used both minions and totems before so I am able to use and am fine with either play style.)
I would likely include a 5/6L shav.

Are there other setups you would recommend to maintain high clear times along with high MF?
I haven't tried low life. TBH clear speed isn't an issue. I blow through everything. With my current gear i'm well over 1m dps. Cost me like 15 ex in torment. I do most maps with 100% vaal haste up time. Gear is highly interchangeable. I myself have thought of using
for some cheap MF on easier maps. I almost never actually take damage thanks to zombies and skellies.
Last edited by Crowcide on Mar 22, 2015, 2:41:42 PM
Hi! Very nice build !! Im playing it right now ( at lvl 75). Question: Elemental damage + Fire Walker nodes any good for this ?
" You... managed to catch the fish i wanted? Congratulations! Let´s keep this a secret between the two of us, shall we? In the meantime, take this. It should be useful in the future." - Krillson, the 8th Master.
Grinding Gear & Gems
"
typ3r wrote:
Hi! Very nice build !! Im playing it right now ( at lvl 75). Question: Elemental damage + Fire Walker nodes any good for this ?
Nope. Elemental damage/fire walker effects YOUR fire damage not minions fire damage. So they do nothing.
ok tnx!!!!!
" You... managed to catch the fish i wanted? Congratulations! Let´s keep this a secret between the two of us, shall we? In the meantime, take this. It should be useful in the future." - Krillson, the 8th Master.
Grinding Gear & Gems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info