[2.0] 200k+ DPS, 7k hp, on a 1ex budget: The Summoner

"
AlexGrindor wrote:
Mind if I add you too? I could use some help as well. My standard summoner has powerful minions but little health so I'm making a new one in Warbands.
go for it :)
"
Crowcide wrote:
"
hiera wrote:
Hey dude i want to test this build in Warbands League but u said at 69 points you should have a 5L.. how can i get it the items are so expensive i have nothing in my stash (no chaos or ex etc.) how can i do this build with 0 start?
You can pick up a 5l at 69 points for 1c-3c. You should easily have that in found.

i got this today for 2:

Anything with linked r-g-b sell to vendors for a chrome
Anything 6 link sell to vendors for 8 jeweler

Please edit this "6 link" with "6 socket" :)
IGN: Ainanar
So I found this pretty well rolled +2 minion helm but its DEX (shit). Do you think its worth trying to color to B-B-B-R? Could I go BBRG or BBBG with added cold or something or would that just not be worth it since theres no life on it and it would need many many chromes?

currently using:

Thanksss
Last edited by InfinityTortellino on Jul 27, 2015, 6:52:45 PM
passive trees not working for me
Why have you not taken both duration clusters? You go right past (Potency of Will) on the way to the other duration cluster.
"
Rinani wrote:
Why have you not taken both duration clusters? You go right past (Potency of Will) on the way to the other duration cluster.
Apparently the trees were messed up - I fixed them, you take both duration nodes.
Last edited by Crowcide on Jul 28, 2015, 10:27:41 AM
"
So I found this pretty well rolled +2 minion helm but its DEX (shit). Do you think its worth trying to color to B-B-B-R? Could I go BBRG or BBBG with added cold or something or would that just not be worth it since theres no life on it and it would need many many chromes?

currently using:

Thanksss
no you want ES
I do not understand what stats I need on a weapon...

can someone pls explain me that?

reg
"
I do not understand what stats I need on a weapon...

can someone pls explain me that?

reg
Cast speed

Mana regen, mana, and resist are nice too
I never played a summoner, will go for this build now on tempest!

what is actually the main difference between your build here Crowcide and Ghazzys' ?

how is desecrate to be used? i am only 25 currently but it does literally zero damage?
Last edited by danteafk on Jul 28, 2015, 7:17:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info