[2.0] 200k+ DPS, 7k hp, on a 1ex budget: The Summoner

srs does 50% fire, 50% melee, I`d add melee phys dmg or melee splash tbh.
Hey, thnx for the awesome guide. Do you have any youtube movies? I would really like to see this in action.
"
Umek1986 wrote:
Hey Crow one question mate...

If i have 6L armour (srs) what are the better choice? Added fire damage? or Melee physical damage? (actually Mpd used)

Srs do fire damage right? which is the better choice?

Thx!
melee physical will almost always be better unless you have crazy high aps
"
Crowcide wrote:
"
Umek1986 wrote:
Hey Crow one question mate...

If i have 6L armour (srs) what are the better choice? Added fire damage? or Melee physical damage? (actually Mpd used)

Srs do fire damage right? which is the better choice?

Thx!
melee physical will almost always be better unless you have crazy high aps

Yeah just im thinking... thx for all mate!
How do you manage all three auras clarity discipline and hatred? im not left with enough to cast even once...
"
poe1111 wrote:
How do you manage all three auras clarity discipline and hatred? im not left with enough to cast even once...
I use the reserved mana jewel. I also have about 100 mana regen a second. You can't max out clarity.

Not sure why you're having issues.
well I am only lvl 62 atm and do not have the mana jewel i forgot about that. Clarity is only lvl 15 so i will stop lvling it.

Got a ring with mana an regen also an amulet with regen and mana now im at 110 mana per second with 84 left with all auras on and am having no problems dropped multistrike for fortify in my zombies so i could cast them still until i get more lvls and have over 100 un reserved mana. Also got that mana reserve jewel thanks for that.
Last edited by poe1111 on Aug 5, 2015, 1:39:21 PM
I'm having trouble getting the skill point trees to load. Keeps telling me the webpage is not available. Is this just me? They were working.
"
BladeWarrior wrote:
I'm having trouble getting the skill point trees to load. Keeps telling me the webpage is not available. Is this just me? They were working.

Hey, I had the same issues as u. Looks like the "cb.poedb.tw" site is down.

What I did was copy the link and remove "http://cb.poedb.tw/us/" and replace it with "pathofexile.com/".

Then you get the official skill tree from GGG. There are no differences that I have noticed so far.

Example:

The faulty link:
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA34rpAv6zVyu9gm0ZfRhr2-yKTLMEB4PbVcY6WKyY99fMvEQETbmFYKrEm6FI549GpwjZCyqY-oDr7jLRRUeIQKaskDOa4EWdU1Ic3I8auJMo-pitgscdvjOHA-7T-2qsWpGoffnoQYe3Pv4K2L01krXybqpKyD8nX5hZbc8yIvRsC8k9v5fyHgj0wFRqQ8BmBLOiALzqGGo5UlgHeC985S2LH8cdFPrSFy9k51XWgKRXyQ18EVA1uacrhEhca8NtE2wGSRCXS64bJdlbkyfviPk3189JsQ==

replaced link:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA34rpAv6zVyu9gm0ZfRhr2-yKTLMEB4PbVcY6WKyY99fMvEQETbmFYKrEm6FI549GpwjZCyqY-oDr7jLRRUeIQKaskDOa4EWdU1Ic3I8auJMo-pitgscdvjOHA-7T-2qsWpGoffnoQYe3Pv4K2L01krXybqpKyD8nX5hZbc8yIvRsC8k9v5fyHgj0wFRqQ8BmBLOiALzqGGo5UlgHeC985S2LH8cdFPrSFy9k51XWgKRXyQ18EVA1uacrhEhca8NtE2wGSRCXS64bJdlbkyfviPk3189JsQ==
Last edited by ShowUs on Aug 7, 2015, 7:46:49 PM
Thanks for the new link!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info