[2.0] 200k+ DPS, 7k hp, on a 1ex budget: The Summoner

@EzBreesy
HC in mind. In soft my first death came in merciless when tested how many hits white bear needs to kill me,it was 3. Rest came with piety, needler women group blue, tower of dominus, leaper/trapper ones, dominus chaos rain.For some reason there was no safety bubble. It pretty impossible to die in normal and cruel if u got positive resist. Sry I lied, Heildrake kills everyone who dares to challenge him without max cold resist.

65points:
Spoiler
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMGSQelCPQQlxEtE2wc3CL0KPoqmCycMtE1kjpYQYdEBEVHRZ1I50myTblTUlXGWpFqQ2qsa9tsC20ZfIN9GIIQgseFMoVgiECPRpAzmK2a4JuhpqynCKh9qsSsmLc-uJO86r-XwFTJPcy80_vYvdkL37Dr7uyK8h731_no-oD-Cg==
remember, mind over matter is now next to witch.
I believe this would be safer way. Honestly hatred aura alone is enough for minions as long we stay under lvl70 maps. With one aura i believe E battery is not must.
This way of focusing you have army, health.
negative:aura is small. no aura bonus nodes.
Keep in mind this is basically same core as old but with life optioned first and u can keep focus on life if needed.

Going grazy with hp,don't take seriously it is joke.
Spoiler
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAuMEswZJBx4HpQj0Dc0QlxEtEZYTbBQgFHEWvxkuHM4c3CL0JpUo-iqYK1AsnDLRNZI6WDrhPC1Bh0QERUdFnUjnSVFJsUmyTblN41BCUEdTNVNSVUtVxlcNWpFh4mebaPJqQ2qsa9tsC20Zdqx8g30Yf8aCB4IQgseDX4PMhTKFYIhAjDaPGo9GkDOTJ5UumK2a4JuhogCmV6aspwiofarErJitja4-r6e3PriTvOq_l8BUwGbE9sauyT3MvM9-0iHT-9SP18_YvdkL2WHZfN-K37DkUevu7IrvDu-I8B_w1fIe8kHyRffX-Tf56PqA_gr-VP6P

Also does your summoner include raging spirits?
Spoiler
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABkkQlxEtE2wbJRzcH8ci9Cj6KpgsnC2LMtFEBEVHSOdLrk25WpFqrGvbbAttGXyDfRiCx4VgiECPRpAzmK2boaaspwiofarEuJO_l8k9zLzT-9kL2VvfiukC6-7sivIe99f6gA==
skeleton of summoner tree, it is up to you if you wanna go hp mana shield, mind over matter, pure shield/ 1hp and i have no clue what would be best for hc.
you safe about 10 points for not using raging spirits(duration nodes)
if you run only one aura and don't mind skipping aura nodes u can safe 15 points and if
you skip e battery with aura nodes (e battery 3points)
so leaving these out u would get 28 points extra for survival
imo best way: make softcore char first and if it feels safe make hc one. or make hc and keep playing in stantard after death.
Last edited by Foukka on Jul 7, 2015, 9:55:56 AM
@Foukka

I agree that for someone who have a bit of experience you can go to merciless with almost no risk of death. I am looking for a summoner and magic finder build; but my goal would be to spend max 1 ex at half merciless, skip act 3 merciless but docks and start maps.I just want to avoid being OS by leap slamer, devoreur...

I have no experience with summoner that's why I have no clue about good or bad build.

I guess i'll just grab discipline and training and some hp nodes on scion wheel, also skipping two points in gravepact wheel.

Last edited by EzBreesy on Jul 7, 2015, 1:05:46 PM
"
EzBreesy wrote:
I agree that for someone who have a bit of experience you can go to merciless with almost no risk of death.

I am not sure this is still true, with the new Act IV final boss and the tales that it is super hard for leveling summoners to beat. Time will tell.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
I just started your build yesterday, hit lvl30 and... its so damn overpowered! Everything around me is dying fast, I can lose 1-2 zombies if no attention is payed, but anyway:)
And compared to my tornado shot ranger, where I use only one right-mouse-click, this build is more interesting in terms of gameplay - all skill slots are used and I need more:)
Needless to say, I only bought a seedh... whatever amulet and that's all.

Thank you, keep your guide updated please, as we have 2.0 upcoming, would be good to hear from you if any changes are relevant.
No sad feelings
how is this build looking going into 2.0?
Just getting back to POE been playing way too much DOTA. Anyway

I am consider this build because SRS is a skill I have never used. When leveling how do you go about picking gems through to merciless? I want to play in new league so I wont be able to buy gems.

What gems should I choose and What should I buy?
Hello, I haven't played for 3 month + and yesteday ive spent all currency to make this build, and I kinda wasn't aware of the new expansion, so all skills reseted today and gems got updated, will this build work with all the changes?

And is there any video on how this build works?
PLz update this for 2.0! Looking forward to doing a summoner build..
"
Braddo wrote:
how is this build looking going into 2.0?

The build still works great, and is in fact generally improved in 2.0. Zombies are way tankier now with more health. I just converted my summoner using this build over to 2.0 and just had to make a few tweaks.

First of all, I decided to drop Eldritch Battery since it doesn't help with auras any more. Since Haste and Hatred reserved mana % is reduced, it doesn't really seem to be needed. As a bonus, keeping ES on health helps with survivability a bit. I can still run Haste, Hatred, and Clarity, though it's a little tight. I have to run Clarity at a bit lower level so I can keep ~130 mana unreserved to cover any single spell I may need. I think I'll probably have to find a way to increase mana regen a bit. I've currently got 80 mana/s regen, so I can still spam any of my spells full speed, except summon zombies right now.

Also, skill tree pathing is a bit shorter now for the one group of Skill Effect Duration nodes, so it looks like you end up with 30 less strength, so you may need to pick up one of the +30 strength nodes.

As for gems, it looks like you can swap out Melee Phys with Minion Damage now since it's clearly better. I still need to take a look at using Minion Speed since it's much improved. Also, I'm giving using the chaos golem a try and it seems to be working out okay so far. We'll see how it holds up since I probably won't have any room to run support gems on it. Maybe I can use some of the sockets freed up by not having to use Reduced Mana.

So, overall, I'd say this build is actually better in 2.0.
Last edited by rotator on Jul 11, 2015, 4:57:43 PM
Can someone update skilltree and gems section?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info