[2.0] 200k+ DPS, 7k hp, on a 1ex budget: The Summoner

First spike.When u get hatred aura. Around 60 points u got max army. If good shield/mana gear maybe extra aura after clarity/hatred with Eldrich battery. Every enemy melts on "campaign" excluding bosses on act3.(haven't played that far)
After that it is only increasing aura power from nodes and more focusing on raging spirit with duration nodes.
second spike i believe. (not yet there)
I hope later levels with 90% more duration raging spirits with multistrike+ splash combo will wreck.
Atm i don't have 5l and no multistrike, which is reason why i still keep zombie+srs+splash+spell echo combo. Even with bad gear, gem combo and max 8 spirits it is easy. Would not recommend this build on hc unless u got good spare hp gear. 1200 hp and 500 shield makes you squishy.
Spoiler

My gear has almost no hp but skellies seem to do decent elemental dmg because nycta's lanter even with (50% elemental dmg penalty)
One dmg spike is when u get elemental equilibrium. -50% elemental resist helps a lot!
Last edited by Foukka on Jun 24, 2015, 5:50:38 PM
"
WizzyZappo wrote:
Besides health regen and having a huge sized health pool, are there any additional ways to gain health during combat? i.e. some way to "gain life on hit" or life leech somehow, maybe attached to Ball Lightning, or SRS? Otherwise there's no way to deal with sudden life loss by leaping or ranged mobs except constant use of flasks.

Catarina craft?: 1% of Fire or Light Damage Leeched as Life.
Last edited by r22wel on Jun 25, 2015, 8:11:45 PM
I see you never mention this staff. Seems like it would be pretty good for this build.

Also, would Carcass Jack work with this build?

The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
Last edited by Bowman8763 on Jun 28, 2015, 3:51:11 PM
After a long break from POE , I come back to realize i was running a similar build to yours...
zombies+srs. with EB and AA.
would like to hear your updates to this for 2.0 and any considerations for the new leagues.
Domine Non Es Dignus
Last edited by Zinja on Jul 3, 2015, 4:06:24 PM
I made copy for 2.0 build, but i'm not sure if eldritch battery is still worth to take.
lvl85ish build
Spoiler
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAuMD7gSzBkkHpQj0EJcRLRNsFVAWbxcvHNwdFB2-H8ci9CSqJLAnqSj6KpgreCycL28y0TOHNZI26TpYPydBh0QERUdFnUjnSbJKyE25U1JVxlXWWW1akV7AXypfmGTnakNqrGvbbAttGW6qcLt0VXyDfRh-WX_GgKSCEIIegseFYIhAiEKIWo9GkDOTJ5itmuCboaBCogCmrKcIqH2qxKyYtfK3PriTv5fAVMBmwcXJPcy8zzLT-9i92QvZE9rd2wvfsONq6-7sGOyK8h731_no-oD60v4K

notes: Because energy no longer help mana regen. Will this new energy shield mechanism force us to take more mana regen nodes? In other words should we start from mana route instead of cast speed? One option is to take mana regen nodes from start with extra points instead focusing on hp?
bonus: mental rapidity will also have now 20% mana regen :3

I heard rumors that minion dmg would get "more dmg" instead of "increased dmg". Biggest worry that reduced mana won't work with auras anymore?
Atm I got lvl 70 witch and merciless Piety melts in seconds.
Spoiler

lvl65 witch summoner image hosted in tinypic, zombies were in helmet and skeletons in weapon at current shot.
Spoiler
http://i58.tinypic.com/2vl1g8l.jpg
Last edited by Foukka on Jul 6, 2015, 4:01:55 AM
Hey guys,

I have currently no idea how my setup will look in 2.0. I run currently the classic summoner with 6L zombies/4L spectre + shild. But I plan to switch to SRS with a +2 staff and maybe a 6s two 3Links are better here.

@Foukka
Your skill tree looks solid and I would only adjust minor things depending on the gear.
On the mana issue:
I don't know if Enlighten is worth it - lvl 2 should be very fair to get
You can also build as a Scion for %increased maximum mana but it costs 1-2 skill points more imo, so I still prefer the witch build.
The spell damage witch start still seems solid as you still want the cc notes and so it is only two skill points. But you can think about the first strong mana reg note, maybe that could help.
How do the minions have so much hp?
Is Vaal Summon Skele considered worthless? I don't see anyone using it anymore.
The silent majority.
With vaal summon, zombies, skeletons raging spirits, specters you get for a moment army of 60+ monsters. That amount minions block nicely boss movement or elite monsters therefor increasing your dmg output. Minions can keep attacking instead of running around. No idea if it is obsolete on 70+ maps.
minion hp... zombies should have around 2,7k health with lvl 20 gem. Also u can get hp passives and hp gem. Scaling get better every level. Also new patch should have hp buff for zombies.
Is this build doable on HC ?
I'm looking for a summoner magic finder build and this one looks like a 2k hp build.

If not how would you switch the tree or give me a summoner build for HC.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info