Path of Exile Digital Comic Issue #3 Now for Sale!

"
Now nobody can complain about not being able to have a 6 link chest at their disposal. Or, at least a reasonable facsimile. 8)

P2W confirmed

The back piece kind of reminds me of a holding canister for a flame thrower. Just need a weapon skin for a flame thrower now. That would be awesum.

"
Chris wrote:
The Steam-powered Armour Set is available from our microtransaction store and includes five armour pieces. The Gem-powered comic bundle comes with different body armour (with glowing gems in it) and represents better value. You can purchase buy the pieces individually (other than the gemmed version of the body armour) from the store if you don't want the full set.

Chris plz.

Edit: you fixed it :)
Last edited by CreativeAspect on Jan 21, 2015, 9:35:57 PM
That armor set looks great. Also, I think one of these days I'll need to buy the comics.

I'm also curious what MTX will be with the 4th comic. The set coming with this one is pretty big.
Last edited by Nuttzo on Jan 21, 2015, 9:15:26 PM
Aaaaw yeah!
Incoming under water map confirmed!
11.02.2013 - 11.02.2017: four year PoE anniversary!
dat 420 discount ;D
"
Chris wrote:
"
LostArtz wrote:
Will the gem chest always be just blue gems or would it be theoretically possible for it to show the colors of gems in the actual chest?

They're always the glowing ones you see there - it's a cool idea to have them show your actual socket colours but that's unfortunately not possible for us to do.

Any possibility of pure green or red gem variants?
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
RE: Death To Sin

Mounted, armoured Rhoas FTW.

EDIT: not mounted Rhoas :( but new beasts. :)

Act 4 Mounts confirmed. :)
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Last edited by Kaysee on Jan 21, 2015, 9:42:33 PM
Fuck scuba steve I want a snorkel.
Saved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info