Just Another Crit Mjölner build - VP - Uber in 6mins (Awakening tree ,With Skill Jew you must have)

Sick guide ^__^ .Gj thx mate
Added this thread link to my crit mjölner build thread(first page). Hope u dont mind :P.
IGN: Reoxy
^ sure lol, i dont mind at all, forum is for sharing ;p
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
Wow.. I never thought the hardest part of this build is finding good rares. .-. I cant find any decent shield/helm/boots. I've never done an es build before, and now I can see why O.O. Kinda wishing I would've gone life, but now im level 78 on this skill tree. Rip currency.. if anything has anything for sale that would be applicable to this build message me lol.

Current gear, level 80 7.5k es. Going to try to divine my ring to 49/47dex so I can get an extra passive then will add the es craft to it. Thinking about trying to craft an unset so I can use vaal haste with this build. Would be insane.
Last edited by ErosionOfSanity on Apr 29, 2015, 7:16:13 AM

Got these items, but not sure how to fix accuracy, maybe in tree ?
Or to i HAVE to switch ring or helmet for it ?
"

Current gear, level 80 7.5k es. Going to try to divine my ring to 49/47dex so I can get an extra passive then will add the es craft to it. Thinking about trying to craft an unset so I can use vaal haste with this build. Would be insane.

Your boots and Helm is very good, the extra int is very good to pump up ES. 7k5 at lv 80 with out es% on ring is very high.

Around 95 with es% on ring you might even reach 9k5-10k es.

I do think you can craft Int on your Shield, it'll make your ES even higher.

So you can try to craft an All resist ring dex/str/es flat. Then craft stats on your shield instead of fire res. You'll reach 10k+ ES for sure.

@Zoddel 1988

Actually 81-82% acc is OK. Many ppl have done Uber with those acc. If you want to reach 84-85% you can get a rare helm. But not really needed.

@Rutheless

Yeah, finding rare ES item is hard. That why i go for Life build 1st, then switch after i got those rare/currency.
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)

Got a new shield :v)
Did science -
Last edited by ErosionOfSanity on Apr 30, 2015, 10:33:36 PM
This build is amazing so far. My only trouble is... how do you even kill Igna Phoenix? Even with flasks up, voidbringer and all... she moves so much I can't land a single discharge :(
IGN: DylanRyder
The Crit Philosopher: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/960124
Dominus Split Runs guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1212404
+ Helm (RGGB): Blood magic(Q20) - Enhance - Bloodrage (Q20) - Righteous Fire(Q20)

+ Gloves (RGBB): Reduced Mana- Haste- Purity of Fire - Purity of Lightning. Reduced mana is red haste is green purity of fire is red Purity of lighting is blue so thats RRGB not RGBB!!!!!

- For Boots : Rainbow stride or rare boots which high es + move(since we don't have movement skill).
If you use rainbow + 1 gem you can swap those gem on boots with helm. Both are RGBB. THAT IS NOT TRUE!!!!!!!! your helm setup is RGGB the build is good you should spend more time on your guide tho.

the colors he says do not match the gems he says to put in them so be careful

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info