Just Another Crit Mjölner build - VP - Uber in 6mins (Awakening tree ,With Skill Jew you must have)

"
Beezeee wrote:
Nice!!! Im still at Life-Based Mjolner without voll's devotion. 65+ exalts to go for lowlife GG

It only takes 3-5 Ex tbh, the key is a Solaris lorica. If you cut this builds Curse on Hit and Ele Weakness you can even cut that one down.

Few Chaos to go low life ... GG
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche
I'm currently rerolling my mjölner build from a non crit scion to this one, i'm trying to get rid of your potion spam though.

I usually use LgoH though you would lose your CoH Ele Weakness sadly Vitality is only an option if you have Aquities i guess.

Btw, you might want to swap your Arc with the Discharge. Generate charges first, then discharge, not the other way around ;)
Last edited by DerPizzadieb on Feb 1, 2015, 12:39:14 AM
nice bro!
But no "Arcane Vision"(for Light Radius)???
IGN: WhySoMap
Last edited by bluong1989 on Feb 1, 2015, 1:31:33 AM
"
DerPizzadieb wrote:
I'm currently rerolling my mjölner build from a non crit scion to this one, i'm trying to get rid of your potion spam though.

I usually use LgoH though you would lose your CoH Ele Weakness sadly Vitality is only an option if you have Aquities i guess.

Btw, you might want to swap your Arc with the Discharge. Generate charges first, then discharge, not the other way around ;)

Yep LGOH and curse by hand will cut down the potion spam.

But getting 3R 2G in a shav is ..... i did use it with solaris :D. I think i alrdy inculed them on the gear choose part. My thought on gear is there.

"
bluong1989 wrote:
nice bro!
But no "Arcane Vision"(for Light Radius)???

Yes i dont have Arcane vision at lv 93 and when i still use rainbowstride. Since i always run Atziri arcane vision is not necessary. I did get it at lv 94 with rare boot (craft 30dex) to cut down 1 point for it though.
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
Last edited by Giaocolam on Feb 1, 2015, 5:01:45 AM
So I'm running this version of the build on torment and have one thing to say...

The life based version I did "[1.3 Torment] Life-based Mjölner [Atziri Down]" beats this 10 fold (I did the build but had a volls so changed a few things up). I struggle to do lvl 71 bosses with a shavs, mjolner, and volls devotion with this build.. lol. Idk how you did uber, and the whole no life regen thing from vaal pact makes it annoyingly stupid to spam life flasks. If I craft the 3r2g and get life gain on hit I might continue with this build but even then I think I might spec into the noncrit version. With crit its hard to generate the power charges and endurance charges, you do less dmg I feel like than if you just went noncrit and added some spell/elemental dmg that will scale off of pain attunement.

Quite a bit dissatisfied..
Last edited by jramani on Feb 4, 2015, 5:27:50 AM
"
jramani wrote:
So I'm running this version of the build on torment and have one thing to say...

The life based version I did "[1.3 Torment] Life-based Mjölner [Atziri Down]" beats this 10 fold (I did the build but had a volls so changed a few things up). I struggle to do lvl 71 bosses with a shavs, mjolner, and volls devotion with this build.. lol. Idk how you did uber, and the whole no life regen thing from vaal pact makes it annoyingly stupid to spam life flasks. If I craft the 3r2g and get life gain on hit I might continue with this build but even then I think I might spec into the noncrit version. With crit its hard to generate the power charges and endurance charges, you do less dmg I feel like than if you just went noncrit and added some spell/elemental dmg that will scale off of pain attunement.

After switching from the non Crit one to this i can quite say that you definetly have a DPS boost. I didnt want to spam health pots either, so i took the LgoH way, which took me 900 Chromatics to get the colours done.
Before that i used Vitality to gain Life and no Vaal Pact, did work well apart from handling Ele Reflect and once i can get my hands on a Aquity i'll go back to Vitality.
"
jramani wrote:

Dear sir, this build is for ppl who can't afford Shav revelation and Acuity, but still want to do uber like cake, which even as fast as LL ST with mirror gear.

I do uber in 6mins with 9k4 es. no mirror gear and with mirror gear + lv 100 character i can reach ~11k ES.

So you want a strong build yet easy and cheap? no way !

If you got money, Use acuity, take sharper node for 2 % life regen. Thats all.

If you dont have money, cut down dps, curse by hand and use LGOH.

And if you still want maximize dps, resist and dont want to spent more money then u must cut down your gameplay experience, get used to pot spam.

If you dont know how i did uber, watch the clip. 1st one was without dual herald which take 8 mins +, 2nd one is dual herald/curse which is 6 mins. Now with +1 gem voidbringer i can just standstill in atziri uber, and the run only around 5-6mins.
Last edited by Giaocolam on Feb 5, 2015, 8:55:24 AM
"
jramani wrote:

I followed OP's gear and modified my passives to my likings and I have no idea how you failed.

I did my first uber run at lvl 83, barely 7k ES and have done 15+ flawless runs in a row. I'm up to 28 runs in 4 days.
I'm in a little conflict right now, i took some (imaginary) modification to the tree and swapped back to non crit RT.

I came up with

Elemental Damage +32%
Spell Damage +78%
+4% Spell Dmg x5 (per power Charge)

What would you say deals more damage? There are more changes to it but i'm just curious about the damage potential.
"
DerPizzadieb wrote:
I'm in a little conflict right now, i took some (imaginary) modification to the tree and swapped back to non crit RT.

I came up with

Elemental Damage +32%
Spell Damage +78%
+4% Spell Dmg x5 (per power Charge)

What would you say deals more damage? There are more changes to it but i'm just curious about the damage potential.

Im bad at math, but i dont think it'll deal more damage.

You gain alot of thing, spell dmg(~130%), never miss, stable discharge dps.
But you cant deal crit (~350% multiplier) and your crit rate isnt low even without power charge(28% crit with arc, 48% with discharge)

And to play without surgeon's flask will be a problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info