Just Another Crit Mjölner build - VP - Uber in 6mins (Awakening tree ,With Skill Jew you must have)

"
Giaocolam wrote:
^lol too bad that u cant use discharge :(

About POI instead of HOI and HOT. WIll lower your DPS, HOI and HOT add dmg to your spell.

And HOI add cold dmg to your spell/attack , with high attack speed from lowlife, almost every thing froze.

About your tree. It's OK. You can try remove Lightning walker and get Path of savant node, it really good, but your tree still good as it is.

About your gear. I think you got 137% cold res without your helm !, why you craft 29% cold res, or you want to do Eleweak map mods?

Craft 14 all atribute on your helm/boot, it'll save you dex and give you extra int.

- Can you put enhance in your rare shield? or you want to level your increase crit instead lol. Enhance 3 can give you around 15% as.

- Inner force wont incease flask effect, only Chemist. And you only need chemist if you want uber, it'll make your life easier.

About enhance lvl 4= i tested that gem before and my atk spd goes from 6.6 to 7.2 i think but the gem was not mine so i had to give it back however i dont see much of a change with that gem on so currently i got no money for that kind of investment and dont want to spend money in lvl 3. Also saving currency to try using some eternals on my helmet cuz i want acc or another res on it before mastercrafting.

about cold res , yeah i want my cold res maxed in ele weakness maps specially if map contains extra cold damage from monsters since i want to avoid situations where i would skip using the cold res flask and get ripped because of that mistake.

Last edited by BIGLITRO on Mar 30, 2015, 1:14:24 PM
2 questions. why lvl 1 molten strike? and how many attacks/s do u have?
"
Urdix wrote:

because imo further levels would means more life consumition and my damage doesnt come from molten strike or lightning strike ( which is also at lvl 1 ) it comes from arc so imo leveling up those skills and the fact that im using voidbringer would means a harder micro to keep life up with pots.

my attacks per sec are 6.6 atm iirc / 0,15 in tooltip dps

ok, tyvm
So i decided to redo my Mjolnoob and give this one a try and this is what i came up with so far:

Items

I have still to think about what to fit in the unset ring, i'd like to have my portal back in the main set but i guess swapping HoT from the Armor to the ring and replacing it with Lightning Warp makes sense too, or Maybe Vaal Discipline.

Plays like a breeze
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche
Last edited by DerPizzadieb on Apr 1, 2015, 5:57:00 AM
^ nice unset ring and gear.

I do like the idea to put HOT on Shav for LGOH user. Since when we use LGOH we shouldnt worry about HP reserve.

So we can still run Empower - POF-POL for extra res, when using a Curse on hit gloves.
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
This might seem like a noobish question, but due to the fact that im actually are a noob its np ;)

While deciding on what mjölner to buy, shall i only aim for light dmg or high phys aswell? will i notice the difference from a 100% and a 115%?
Ty for a nice guide!
"
Urdix wrote:
This might seem like a noobish question, but due to the fact that im actually are a noob its np ;)

While deciding on what mjölner to buy, shall i only aim for light dmg or high phys aswell? will i notice the difference from a 100% and a 115%?
Ty for a nice guide!

Aim for minimum phys and lightning rolls at mjollnir.
ign:
Perandus SC: Chthonian_ 87+ flamme totam x2
GIMP_shdw, shadow 90+ clawtank
_FIRE_IN_THE_HOLE_, witch 96+ mjollnir
"
yuriy wrote:
"
Urdix wrote:

Ty for a nice guide!

"ty"
"
Urdix wrote:
"
yuriy wrote:
"
Urdix wrote:

Ty for a nice guide!

"ty"

lul.
ign:
Perandus SC: Chthonian_ 87+ flamme totam x2
GIMP_shdw, shadow 90+ clawtank
_FIRE_IN_THE_HOLE_, witch 96+ mjollnir

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info