Season One Europe PvP Invitational!

I can't comment on PvP, but I will probably try to watch some of it.

I have a QoL-question though: Could we get a clock on the front page for events like this? Similar to the timer for events... I always confuse the friggin timetables because I live in a country witj only one time, so we don't use this too often. And we have summer/wintertimes and s**t.
YODA FTW!
IGN: VistaChris
"
"
sherkhan wrote:
"
"Hooray, he’s kicked the ball. Now the ball’s over there. That man has it now. That’s an interesting development. Maybe he’ll kick the ball. He has indeed and apparently that deserves a round of applause."

Go team!

Please don't compare football to this farce.

The inverted commas are your invitation to Google it.

Pretty sure very few people hear about footy before coming to victoria :)
"
"Hooray, he’s kicked the ball. Now the ball’s over there. That man has it now. That’s an interesting development. Maybe he’ll kick the ball. He has indeed and apparently that deserves a round of applause."

Go team!

heh that reminds me a lot of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MusyO7J2inM
Looking forward to watch the strim! PogChamp OpieOP willyRNG willyPizza
PoE Wiki page: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki
more like DansGame
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
t_golgari wrote:
I can't comment on PvP, but I will probably try to watch some of it.

I have a QoL-question though: Could we get a clock on the front page for events like this? Similar to the timer for events... I always confuse the friggin timetables because I live in a country witj only one time, so we don't use this too often. And we have summer/wintertimes and s**t.

You're welcome.
nice.
"

Go team!

Don't watch it if you don't like it.
Ask for help if you don't understand it.
But most important regardless of if you dis/like it or don't care about it: Comment! The world needs to know!
I came here to read QQ's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info