Build of the Week Season 4 Episode 2: Ghudda's Ground Slam Duelist

"
Grimmnyr wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:
My suggestion to GGG is to show future builds of the week in 6 man parties in 74-75 maps. Noone is soloing maps after lvl 87-88. I had many builds in the past that were great for solo play,but sucked in parties. Nice build though.

Yea, noone...Just if you can't solo shit after 87-88, doesn't mean other people can't or won't. I almost never play in party (with almost, I mean 99.9% of the time) and I have had no problems getting over 87-88 solo. Usually I won't get over 90, but that is due to getting bored, not because I can't.

Dude,your highest character is lvl 68...
"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
Grimmnyr wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:
My suggestion to GGG is to show future builds of the week in 6 man parties in 74-75 maps. Noone is soloing maps after lvl 87-88. I had many builds in the past that were great for solo play,but sucked in parties. Nice build though.

Yea, noone...Just if you can't solo shit after 87-88, doesn't mean other people can't or won't. I almost never play in party (with almost, I mean 99.9% of the time) and I have had no problems getting over 87-88 solo. Usually I won't get over 90, but that is due to getting bored, not because I can't.

Dude,your highest character is lvl 68...

Lol. Owned :D
"
kompaniet wrote:

Not really. Many people delete their old characters between leagues, etc.
"
"
kompaniet wrote:

Not really. Many people delete their old characters between leagues, etc.

Slightly off topic but is there a limit to the number of charachters we can create or have?
"
kompaniet wrote:

Slightly off topic but is there a limit to the number of charachters we can create or have?

There's a limit that can be extended by purchasing additional character slots. But you knew that. The answer to your upcoming question is that for many, its about the journey and the items accumulated along the way. The character 'vessel' is no longer needed once it hits the permanent leagues, so it's stripped (sometimes not), and deleted.

Not everyone feels the need to keep a high level character in their account in an effort to make their opinion count to profile stalkers. :)
Am i the only one who cant watch it on gametrailers?
"
"
kompaniet wrote:
"

There's a limit that can be extended by purchasing additional character slots. But you knew that. The answer to your upcoming question is that for many, its about the journey and the items accumulated along the way. The character 'vessel' is no longer needed once it hits the permanent leagues, so it's stripped (sometimes not), and deleted.

Not everyone feels the need to keep a high level character in their account in an effort to make their opinion count to profile stalkers. :)

Everyone has their opinion. I made a sugestion to GGG and he jumped on me. He could have stated his disagreement. Just checked to see how high one can go without parties. No need for name calling.
just forgot to remove IIR = 10000K in your private server ?
.... that remember me when you use "phase run" skill

just oops ^^
"although this build is in the torment league his high life pool (6k) and surviveability would be appropriate for HC"
...while almost dieing

lol GGG a joke?

well build looks kinda nice but imho shows again that melee isnt viable at all...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info