Build of the Week Season 4 Episode 2: Ghudda's Ground Slam Duelist

I love seeing Ghudda get more recognition! Love this build, both for the pace, and the uncommon use of Endurance Charges as a defensive option.
Ruby light of Songbird dreaming,
Daring King of Swords deceiving,
Queen of Sirens left in grieving,
Star of Wraeclast evermore.
Build looks really nice.

Tho at one point i saw HP go up and down up and down a lot. Feels kind of squishy :S
I think this build still might suffer quite a bit on high level maps because of the minimal DPS. Creative build nevertheless.
My suggestion to GGG is to show future builds of the week in 6 man parties in 74-75 maps. Noone is soloing maps after lvl 87-88. I had many builds in the past that were great for solo play,but sucked in parties. Nice build though.
Last edited by PsOfOs on Jan 15, 2015, 8:16:50 AM
There are literally 7 1 handed maces for sale over 340 PDPS(as Ghudda's is).

Lol. BOTW that almost no one else can try.
"
PsOfOs wrote:
My suggestion to GGG is to show future builds of the week in 6 man parties in 74-75 maps. Noone is soloing maps after lvl 87-88. I had many builds in the past that were great for solo play,but sucked in parties. Nice build though.

'None' as in 'I don't so no one does' ?
A lot of people solo everything because it's more fun, you really have no idea.

But I think this BOTW is just trying to encourage people to play a duelist or something, as this character seems to have rediculous expensive gear (insane 1h mace, and all the item rarity on gear? never seen so many rares in so few minutes while soloing as a melee character lol) . Nice trap for new players ...
Last edited by leto2626 on Jan 15, 2015, 9:20:07 AM
Ok,replace none with 10%. What i say is that if you want to level past 90 in a reasonable amount of time,you party. 15k dps is absolutely nothing in 6men parties 74+ maps.
"
Boem wrote:
@Chris, it might be cool if you also linked the video where he kills the possessed abaxoth.

That's a really good fight and demonstrates beyond action and counters etc. God knows the end-game community loves that double beyond action :D!

Peace,

-Boem-

Just chack out Ghuddas Youtube Channel!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuCuXPcjtCs

Here the Abaxoth fight...

Took some time^^
What about monster golf? Hit it HARD - go find it - Hit it hard again :D
Everyone complains about Gamespot: we use Gametrailer instead!

Because fuck logic ^^
http://slysherz.blogspot.com
can't watch it, after 35 seconds (and some buffering in between) it reloads the video from start.

fail of the week.

as usual with games"=%&"$§?)%("§%.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info