hp:4040
Aura gems level 19
78 all resist
93% accy
95% crit
2.7 aps
5100 fireball
4400 Arctic

Lol now we have a showoff! This gear is clearly super good and far better than my own! Everything have the high rolls on important mods.
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
Last edited by Skyion on Feb 1, 2015, 4:31:02 PM
haha! i just find it funny that for a 6l windripper i got all my gear. very cheap uber spec and insanely good.
Yes, my goal when I was looking for a build was to find something as cheap as possible that can still do Uber consistantly. And this was by far cheaper than anything else, like you said for the cost of 1 6L unique you can complete this build.

Another honourable mention is Crit ST.. although prices have gone way up on phys daggers due to masters nerf... I think it's still a nice build for the cost. (Still need to try it)
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
Last edited by Skyion on Feb 1, 2015, 6:22:09 PM
"
Skyion wrote:
"
Freud88 wrote:

DPS requirement for uber atziri must be calculated with RF/Promis/Vaal haste or clean?

500k with charges up and two heralds

Hi skyion, so for tooltip damage, we take the damage with all powercharges up and put them into the calculator? Or, just dmg without power charges?

Im sitting at about 150k on the calcualtor without and power charges. (current dmg 1800/2400 spear/arc dmg in hideout)

Accuracy = 93%
Crit chance w/o PC = 66.8%
Crit chance w/ PC = 95%
Spell crit chance = 60-70% for ice spear/fp/fireball
maximum hp = 3600
Attack = 2.7aps

I'd like to find out if my current level/stats is it normal? There is still room for improvement on my boots for more life but thats about it. I find my dps slightly below average, due to my lower spell crit chance, sometimes it takes me multiple attacks to burst down map bosses, so im wondering if im doing it right. I am about 150k dps on shatter chuck calculator at the moment.

Next I am struggling on resists, so im running purity on elements, which keeps my fire + lightning at max, cold at 60%+. Any suggestions for gear that i should improve? Should i drop rat's nest for some rare ES piece? Gear links below.
Spoiler
IGN:
@McDeliveryOnFlurry - Legacy Softcore

add me if i win or if my bids are lower than c/o
When sitting in town my FB is 2664.9 and AB is 2290.7.

However this is not your true dps because your charges and heralds will be on 100% of the time while in a map. It takes 1 hit to reach max charges.
My FB and AB damage with charges up and heralds dps can be seen in the calculator.
"
Skyion wrote:
Yes, my goal when I was looking for a build was to find something as cheap as possible that can still do Uber consistantly. And this was by far cheaper than anything else, like you said for the cost of 1 6L unique you can complete this build.

Another honourable mention is Crit ST.. although prices have gone way up on phys daggers due to masters nerf... I think it's still a nice build for the cost. (Still need to try it)

im working on a ST coc build right now. gonna try uber with it soon. pretty similar but mapping is pretty insane
"
ODMas wrote:

im working on a ST coc build right now. gonna try uber with it soon. pretty similar but mapping is pretty insane

I tried it, single dps just needs 8+ aps to match barrage coc.
Sky am i ready for uber?:

4300 HP but still have to take some Life nodes
90% Accuracy
95% Crit chance
2.8 Aps / 3.5 with vaal haste

All res: 78%

Arctic breath: 4645 and 7848 with RF
Fireball: 5496 and 8865 with RF

Clean: 722 k
RF/Promise: 1.42 kk

Vaal haste:
Clean: 742 k
RF/Promise: 1.5 kk

Gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by Freud88 on Feb 4, 2015, 8:42:14 AM
"
Freud88 wrote:
Sky am i ready for uber?

You definately have amazing gear and your clearing power is no problem in Uber. However, your HP is kind of low and bosses might easily 1 shot you.

Vaal: no problem it dies before he touches you.

Trio: If you pop vaal haste and vaal grace but still die for anyreason without killing a single boss you may have problems coming back from it. You can manually cast Enduring Cry+Spell Echo -> Immortal Call+Incerased Duration here. Still watch out for chaos degen and bleed.

Atziri: Spear will 1 shot you. Just re-eneter and keep killing her.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info