[2.0] Barrage CoC for mapping

It's been a while since I visit this build. Very good job on the APS test, man! So I gonna have to dump my rat nests and imbued wand now xD
hi can you make a shafow skill tree and heres my item what do you think a good upgrade here
"
crazen56 wrote:
hi can you make a shafow skill tree and heres my item what do you think a good upgrade here

Take the spell damage nodes from witch and move them to elemental nodes from shadow and done.
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
what do you do at low lvls? i lack int to lvlup my gems and change wands... so go 2h until transition is possible or?
thank you for the built, I'm trying it in 1mSC, lvl72 atm, and since I switched to barrage coc its just fun ;) though I'm a bit low on life, 2.264hp

I have a rats nest, maligaros, 5l volls and a cold doryanis, still need to update jewelry and boots... I have 1.7 aps, with charges I'm at 93,2 crit chance.

This is the wand I'm currently using, but I want to switch it to have cold leech

My Question, on which of these wands should I craft cold leech?
With new patch 2.0, spell projectile cannot shotgun anymore, any alternatives for our spell damage output?
What would be a good version of the skill tree to use at level 60-67 of this? I don't really want to mess up.
hi i was going for your build, can u make a skill tree between 30 - 60 - 90 level? i dont know which nodes i hv to take through until i reach 60 - 70
Hey in 2.0 shotgun will be destroyed. are we still using artic breath fireball on 2.0?
IGN:ZorryFlurry
Can we use this build and replace barrage with kinetic blast ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info