[2.0] Barrage CoC for mapping

Hey! i've been playing this build for a few weeks now and im trying to get a mortal hope to attempt uber.

Do you think i have a good chance with this gear/passive tree and do you see anything i could improve? im going to try to get to at least lvl 89 before i attempt uber and i'm going to be getting new diamond rings with some extra res and an amulet with more life. I'll probably try to get a new belt with 140+ life if i can find one.

I'm also not sure if i should get doom cast, throat seeker or just stack more life by lvl 90 so i'd apreciate it if you could possibly give advice on what to pick up and why!

I have done more than 30 normal atziri runs on this build, practising execution on the trio and atziri fight as this is my first CoC build not using discharge and i really can't see uber being much harder. my only worry is possibly not having enough dps and mana regen which i'll hopefully fix with new rings.

Thanks! It's definitely the most powerful build i have done so far and it's been extremely fun.

Gear
Spoiler

Passive Tree
Ugh effort
"
aStrayGami wrote:
Hey! i've been playing this build for a few weeks now and im trying to get a mortal hope to attempt uber.

Do you think i have a good chance with this gear/passive tree and do you see anything i could improve? im going to try to get to at least lvl 89 before i attempt uber and i'm going to be getting new diamond rings with some extra res and an amulet with more life. I'll probably try to get a new belt with 140+ life if i can find one.

I'm also not sure if i should get doom cast, throat seeker or just stack more life by lvl 90 so i'd apreciate it if you could possibly give advice on what to pick up and why!

I have done more than 30 normal atziri runs on this build, practising execution on the trio and atziri fight as this is my first CoC build not using discharge and i really can't see uber being much harder. my only worry is possibly not having enough dps and mana regen which i'll hopefully fix with new rings.

Thanks! It's definitely the most powerful build i have done so far and it's been extremely fun.

Gear
Spoiler

Passive Tree

Your gear looks good enough to me. However, on a personal level I prefer to get lvl 95 before attempting Uber. Some other players have done it at lower levels so I guess it all comes down to experience and better gear. Goodluck with it. Remember Uber is ALOT harder, everything can 1 shot you basically so play it that way, super safe.
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
"
Skyion wrote:
"
aStrayGami wrote:

Gear
Spoiler

Passive Tree

Your gear looks good enough to me. However, on a personal level I prefer to get lvl 95 before attempting Uber. Some other players have done it at lower levels so I guess it all comes down to experience and better gear. Goodluck with it. Remember Uber is ALOT harder, everything can 1 shot you basically so play it that way, super safe.

I have tried uber before on another character which honestly wasn't even close to being prepared for uber nor was it high enough level (83 i think) so i kinda have an idea of how much dmg everything does. for my level however.. well i am just not patient enough to level much past 90 haha, but i'll give it a try as atziri was kind enough to drop me a hope just now, its just a matter of when im bothered enough to level once or twice at this point.

I'm gonna guess that getting a bit more life on the tree is my best bet atm.
Ugh effort
"
aStrayGami wrote:
"
Skyion wrote:
"
aStrayGami wrote:

Gear
Spoiler

Passive Tree

I have tried uber before on another character which honestly wasn't even close to being prepared for uber nor was it high enough level (83 i think) so i kinda have an idea of how much dmg everything does. for my level however.. well i am just not patient enough to level much past 90 haha, but i'll give it a try as atziri was kind enough to drop me a hope just now, its just a matter of when im bothered enough to level once or twice at this point.

I'm gonna guess that getting a bit more life on the tree is my best bet atm.

Why not invest the money you se to buy a hope for 78 maps and do 78 Rotations? That's my personal suggestion, hate to see fellow CoCers fail uber.
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
I honestly have enough maps to level for a couple levels and i dont have the patience to do map rotations either.
Ugh effort
"
aStrayGami wrote:
I honestly have enough maps to level for a couple levels and i dont have the patience to do map rotations either.

Alright best of luck to you.
Thanks! :)
Ugh effort
I was thinking of removing elemental dominion and the 20% spell crit node before it for more life, which would mean i have all the life nodes i can get by lvl 89.

Do you think that's a good idea or should i keep it?
Ugh effort
"
aStrayGami wrote:
I was thinking of removing elemental dominion and the 20% spell crit node before it for more life, which would mean i have all the life nodes i can get by lvl 89.

Do you think that's a good idea or should i keep it?

Having enough damage to burst the bosses quickly before they can hit you back is more important that life.

Failing to kill vaal before the 2nd one pop up will most likely wipe your 6 portals.
yeah i can agree with that, im just gonna stick to my 4.3k life or even reduce it to around 4.1k by respeccing some life into dmg, but im not sure where i should put those nodes.
Ugh effort

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info