Guild Recruitment Channel: Global Chat #100

Player with some experience. Returning to play this weekend. Planning to play troughout all my vacation (december till february)

steam account kracman99
Poe account kracman
in-game scourge league Romartelodefogo

I also stream my gameplay in Twitch (BR-PT): romulosoler

:)
Last edited by kracman on Dec 26, 2021, 4:16:42 AM
Testing if this works for my extra spectre storage account
Looking for an active xbox guild is not easy so I'll try it here;)

I Don't have much experience ( 100 hours) but planning to at least put an
extra 0 in there so pm me if you want an active player to join your guild
Hello

Looking for a guild for two players. Ideally one that is going to play archnemesis starting this week.
Been playing fairly casually for a few years (max level 92), friendly, helpful and polite. Hoping to find a group that works together when needed.

Playing on PC/Steam

Ulfhedn
Looking for smaller casual guild to play with. Returning player, Playing league. Eu timezone.

IGN: Dreamed

Thanks!
Hi, im looking for casual guild with kind and active people :)
New player, currently playing Archnemesis and have made it to level 50/Act 6 as a minion master witch. Would be nice to find a few friendly folk who wouldn't mind asking a silly question or two at times. (Eur)
Hi, looking for a casual guild that is active to join. I play about 1-2 hours during evenings during the week and play some more over the weekends. I am in North America, east coast. I appreciate honesty but also appreciate mutual respect.

Player experience-wise, I guess I could consider myself an intermediate experienced player. All seasons I've managed to level up to 85 at the very least. Right now I am at level 87 with a Skeleton Necromancer. Just beat my level record ;)

I know English and French.
Looking for a fun friendly guild to learn from and enjoy time with.
LF Aussie guild

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info