Guild Recruitment Channel: Global Chat #100

I'm an australian casual player looking for peeps to play with. I work full time and am not usually online until around 830pm/9pm AWST but keen to chill with peeps.

Also, I'm a total noob xD
I guess im dead again
Last edited by doomslothx on Feb 2, 2020, 1:54:27 AM
just a notice here of brand new UK based (but accepts members worldwide) guild The_Red_Dragons <DrAgOn>

all info is in thread 2762858 we have no members as just started, if you fancy helping me build it please send tell to esdure1308

I will start monthly giveaways at 10 members.

thanks for reading.
Last edited by esdure1308 on Feb 2, 2020, 7:36:26 AM
hi i am looking for a guild. i am playing more than 3 years. i am lvl 89. Name metastormcaller

doomslothx and xarissot10 -- My guild Tyrs Paladium is very interested!

We are very friendly to the new or returning player. Military friendly.

ENFORCED NO DRAMA adult guild. No kids sorry! :) Casual is King here and we are all about the TEAMWORK. Old School guild here!!! 12 Years strong!!!

Do some research on us here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2721585

Fill out an application here! https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=185834

Looking for a group of mature guild to play with. i back into play path of exile and nit fun playing with out a guild,
Level 94 Marauder with some decent gear

Very active, play evenings and weekends and some times during the day

Looking for mature, active and personable guild.

This is my first season. Ive played D1,D2, D3 and Wow in the past. I am really digging POE.

Char name HeadKaze

looking for new standard guild. no one active in my current guild anymore

level 96 witch minions. clears all content

u.s. based, play late evenings

pm in game
Last edited by HolyJAKamoley on Feb 19, 2020, 7:19:27 PM
Hey, I'm looking for a somewhat small guild with mature players. Mostly just to have a chat and learn more about the game while having fun. I'm not playing hardcore but striving to become better and I think my goals would be easier to achieve with a like minded guild. I'm happy to help other players and clear content together and am curious of new builds and classes.

Huntjac lvl 92 deadeye, first and only character, metamorph league

EU based
Last edited by Huntjac on Feb 20, 2020, 4:22:33 AM
Hello looking for an active PS4 guild US.
Hello! I'm seeking a guild of folks primarily located in the pacific-northwest (Oregon, Washington, Idaho). If that's not available, a west-coast group would be the one for me.

I've played since 2015 and garner 25-36 challenges each softcore league. I am in my 30s and have a job, but I've still taken out uber elder and done most of the difficult content despite the time constraint.

I'm looking for a group with a discord and like-minded folks. My current guild has gone inactive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info