Guild Recruitment Channel: Global Chat #100

Guild: Logic

SC-Delve

Logic is a fresh new guild started in Delve. We will be based in SC temp leagues. We have a smaller guild stash started and growing slowly. The aim of the guild is to build a strong group of players who can help teach, level, and push through content both for newer players and the more experienced. There is a discord channel for the guild as well and optional if you want to use it.

We have some members running elder t16 maps and other members still levelling their first characters to give an example.

If you are interested in joining or have specific questions about the guild feel free to message me here or add me IG Frostyfire.

Last edited by RequiemAlderon on Sep 26, 2018, 2:08:27 PM
LF SC small, but median experienced guild (EU preffered)
each league i try to hit 36/40, so i am looking for some others to help each other, and not be only reliant to /820 trade channel and those OP exalt eaters
IGN: vortexinka

i am done this league, so PM here, or invite that i will take when i will be in game again. thx
LF guild...
I am a new player, age: 32

I prefer a European or a Turkish guild
LF SC League Guild

Experienced Player 500+ hours on PoE
I'm looking for a guild! I play HC a lot but I'll probably be on SC the rest of Delve unless I happen to find a cool group that's mainly on HC. Looking for something casual, I'd rather be in a small guild and talk to the same handful people regularly than have a large guild with a high turnover and tons of stash tabs. I'd actually prefer a smaller one for that reason. Just looking for some people to BS and play PoE with. I'm on Pacific time and right now I play anywhere from 8am to 1pm but I'll likely be changing shifts at work soon and be playing between 3pm and 10pm. FWIW I'm 31, I know some guilds like to have age minimums and whatnot.
looking for guild to run maps in Standard. also started playing Delve as duelist(82 lvl).
Hey Community,

i'm looking for a nice guild in Standard. Maybe doing some Maps or anything else
Hey looking for a Guild in SC League to play with :)
EU pref.

Just PM me ingame
Guild: HelpingHand

SC League: Delve
EU Realms

I have just created this guild in Delve league it is completely brand new. All kinds of players are welcome, however my main idea is to help newer players get into the game as I am a bit bored of just grinding end game content at this point and I always liked helping others who are newer to the game. I have about 2.5 years of experience and can surely help with most parts of the game.

My only requirement for you to join is to be communicative. If you are someone who is just looking to be under the same guild name with other people and not really communicate much this is not the place for you.

If you want to join, either send me PM here or whisper me in game.

My IGN: WarOfLoveAndPain
Last edited by Dent94 on Oct 6, 2018, 1:36:53 PM
looking for a guild on the us server. Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info