Guild Recruitment Channel: Global Chat #100

Hello,

-Looking for an English speaking active guild (EU).
-Mainly play on temporary leagues.
-Main goal is to find a group to do rotations with (daily, maps, etc) and help each other with challenges.

I thought it is better to join early so we can "test the water" before the new league starts.
"
Ryunedo wrote:
Hello,

-Looking for an English speaking active guild (EU).
-Mainly play on temporary leagues.
-Main goal is to find a group to do rotations with (daily, maps, etc) and help each other with challenges.

I thought it is better to join early so we can "test the water" before the new league starts.

Our guild is recruiting, we are NA based but have about 30-40% EU, below is our recruiting page link in case you want to check us out

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/861877
Dungeon Addicts Guild
Recruiting Thread #861877
Last edited by ArawnDA on May 26, 2018, 7:50:57 PM
looking for a clean mature guild that plays any league that types english, doesnt require discord. if an application is required, and its not a website to join for me to fill out to join a guild, send me a message thank you .
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbubbajukes
lf russian guild or guild with active members who will be start 3.3
Russian Heisenberg
US - CST player looking for friendly active guild willing to run around and do things while showing me whats up. I've played off and on for a few years. Looking to go hard in the paint with incursion.
is topic dead?
Two days and noone pm...
Russian Heisenberg
Last edited by Win32Trojaan on May 28, 2018, 4:41:43 AM
Looking for a HC/HCSSF guild.
Looking for a mature and community that uses VoiP, discord preferably.
Mostly into theorycrafting builds, that is what keeps me comming back to PoE. Not saying I make the best builds or know everything about the game. But PoE is my hobby and I love to talk builds, numbers and items.

Have been playing in a friend-guild since open beta, but since most of my friends are inactive I'm looking for a larger and more active guild. When I first started playing PoE I mostly play SC, but for the last years I usually play HC, to keep the experience fresh.

A little about me and and how I play PoE:
I play most of the time after work and many hours on the weekend during the first 3-4 weeks of new leagues. I'm not a big trader and like to mostly find my own items. Or trade within guild or among friends. Hence I sometimes do play SSFHC, especially for more crazy leagues like flashback and mayhem.

I like to try lots of different builds each league and I mostly enjoy to play more "active builds", usually I select a skill or item that I'm interested in and I try to make a build around it. And I like to try balance offence and defense. I usually don't play that safely. So I do die a lot and remake new characters, usually with new skills and builds.

I'am a pretty laidback PoE player. And Id like to find a guild an active guild. That doesn't take itself to seriously. With members that help each other out. And the guild should mostly play HC.

Best Regards //Inku
No one's on the chat channel at all. :(
i, i new to this game, hopefully gt guild to let me in
"
Win32Trojaan wrote:
lf russian guild or guild with active members who will be start 3.3

Curious about this too.
Russians with fluent english here do exist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info