Mechanics thread

Requesting an addition to the section on IIQ to reflect the first line from patch note 0.9.12c regarding IIQ's (non) affect on map drop rates. Relevant text:

"
The player's "Increased Item Quantity" stat does not affect the drop rate of Map items any more. It does still increase the drop rate of everything else inside Maps.

Source: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/49750
Smashly, you may have better luck PMing the thread creator.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
SenorPez wrote:
I know that an item's level determines where it can drop (for example, a Skean has a Level of 28, so it can't drop in areas with a Monster Level below 28)...

The Skean could drop in a level 26 area if it dropped from a rare enemy, or level 27 if dropped from a blue. In fact, I think these mechanics may of changed more so to the player_level+(player_level/16), because I think I've found some gear in Merciless - Ledge that was 6 clevels higher (not sure about ilevels). Then again I'm playing Anarchy and those items could of come off a Rogue, but I assume a Rogue only drops +2 clevel/ilevels as well...I assume?
"
Jined wrote:
"
SenorPez wrote:
I know that an item's level determines where it can drop (for example, a Skean has a Level of 28, so it can't drop in areas with a Monster Level below 28)...

The Skean could drop in a level 26 area if it dropped from a rare enemy, or level 27 if dropped from a blue. In fact, I think these mechanics may of changed more so to the player_level+(player_level/16), because I think I've found some gear in Merciless - Ledge that was 6 clevels higher (not sure about ilevels). Then again I'm playing Anarchy and those items could of come off a Rogue, but I assume a Rogue only drops +2 clevel/ilevels as well...I assume?

A Exile-Rogue is treated as every other unique Monster, so it can only drop stuff ilvl +2 of the zone level
However, note that required levels (I assume that's what you mean by clv) are completely unrelated to item levels. While the rlv might be way higher than the area level, the ilv doesn't have to be.
Q: Can rare items drop with only 3 mods from monsters?

IIRC rare items used to drop with 4-6 mods for the total number of af- & suffixes.
Could someone confirm the chance for 3 mods only?

Found this helmet in merciless Lunaris and can't see a hidden double mod roll.
That or the mod list on the PoE Wiki isn't up to date.

(I've tried to google for this and it's not answered in the mechanics overview on page 1. Not sure if it was answered in Invalesco's crafting/mod guide)
If you're leaving PoE, chances are I'll rezz you as my minion! MWHAHAHAH
"
Mune wrote:
Q: Can rare items drop with only 3 mods from monsters?

IIRC rare items used to drop with 4-6 mods for the total number of af- & suffixes.
Could someone confirm the chance for 3 mods only?

Found this helmet in merciless Lunaris and can't see a hidden double mod roll.
That or the mod list on the PoE Wiki isn't up to date.

(I've tried to google for this and it's not answered in the mechanics overview on page 1. Not sure if it was answered in Invalesco's crafting/mod guide)

The highest single affix for rarity goes only to 26%, so you have 2 rarity affixes on the helmet
Last edited by VocahVerkas on Sep 28, 2013, 9:28:40 AM
[EDIT]

Nevermind, found the answer. :)
Last edited by Korgath on Oct 13, 2013, 3:58:16 PM
на русском языке будит игра
node that increases mana regeneration rate by 40%
if i have clarity that gives me 10mana/sec and i take that node, will regen be 14mana/sec?

"Brutus transformed himself out of fear. Fidelitas did so out of love."

sdfsdfsdf name already exist O_O

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info