Let's talk about PvP

"
TuroviK wrote:
Trying to PVP as an aura-based character is downright retarded. Please give us a macro to apply all our auras with 1 click. You can't even apply all your auras before you get killed. Why the fuck even bother?

lol you are already more powerful than bloodmagic users with auras.

It is not retarded, you can t have all the advantages to auras and also get them all at once.
Imagine if I was to write > muh, my RT bloodmagic weaker than auras crit users. Why even bother?

Well different build, different weakness.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jul 27, 2015, 2:50:53 PM
Top with this thread :D
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
I hate PvP.
But I love Leos hideout!

Only the death is for free, I thought, let´s grindkill and be grindkilled and earn it in honour. Basically I ended up killing hopeless queing messages - no matches for me, no hideout. :(

A playaround whould be nice (or changes in the daily), even forcing myself to mechanics I don´t really like was fruitless.
Last edited by Querne on Jan 9, 2018, 12:59:50 PM
What it may be worth, despite the broken system looking back I have to say, that PoE has probably the nicest, most helpful PvP community* I have ever met.

*(yes, I mean all three of us: Bob, the other Bob and me).

I have never got to know before so many people willing to sacrifice themselves for the quests of other guys, patiently explaining how to kill themselves fast and even offering suitable weapons.

Basically PvP brings people together, strongly united by their monumental hate towards PvP.
Last edited by Querne on Jan 31, 2018, 12:35:43 PM
This thread only got 10 pages. That's how few people gave a damn about PvP back when it was still a new thing.

3 days ago I saw a league-wide notification that some player was the first to enter the 3v3 PvP arena in the Abyss league. The first entry after almost 2 months since the league started. That's how few people give a damn about PvP today.

It didn't work out, let it go. Make Leo's mods and hideout accessible in some other way. Get rid of that stupid 'Capture the Flag' achievement. Remove the Hall of Grandmasters from the Atlas.

Bury this rotten corpse.
Naaaaa PvP iZ kool! pVp rulllz da game!

Just make it perfectly balanced, like "Super Mario Bros". It is perfectly balanced game.
Nah. It is uber perfectly balanced.

Are You guys serious ?! Is this the last stage of insanity - to make PoE a "Balanced" game ?!
I'm still having problems with the lag in PVP that breaks it for me.

I have no problem with PVE as I can play in Singapore realm with lockstep enabled and having a consistent 50ms.

However, when doing PVP, the game seems to always put me in US realm? Is there a config to change it to the same realm with PVE?
Is there any plans to rework Leo?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
please add pvp scaling to blight. 100-0 inquisitor with 75% chaos res in 1 second or less. no access to max chaos res in the game, and no way to remove a 6+(?) second DOT unlike Scorching Ray with burn removal flasks. There is no reason Blight should exist in pvp in the state it's in.
"
ChyrosNX wrote:
I'm still having problems with the lag in PVP that breaks it for me.

I have no problem with PVE as I can play in Singapore realm with lockstep enabled and having a consistent 50ms.

However, when doing PVP, the game seems to always put me in US realm? Is there a config to change it to the same realm with PVE?

Sorry for the late comment....haven't been playing PoE much lately, except to log in for some friendly LLD sarn arena shennanigans.

GGG only has two PVP servers; one located in Texas for the US realm, the other located in Amsterdam for the EU realm. Those of us located anywhere else in the world are fucked.

I was one of the ones extremely excited when pvp came out until Chris stated that he had NO intention of adding any further pvp servers.......especially in the Pacific region (his own side of the world!).

So ya, I feel ya! I live in philippines. When I want to pvp, I will log into cali gw and accept my 191-250ms penalty for the US servers.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info