[1.3] BIGGEST UPDATE ! Infernal AVATAR || 25K TOOLTIP only || Dual Doryanis+Vaal Pact

"
justice__ wrote:
"
alfaPOWA wrote:
You won't be able to squezze in anger into that equation. It takes to much %, and it doesn't give this build THAT much damage.

But test it and see if it's Worth it ;)

The downside of a manual cast of ice nova is twofold. First off you don't have good castspeed, secondly you have to take a pause from the attacking to cast it, meaning that you could have killed the pack in that time instead ;)

Ok so i just take out the anger...but to what for ? HoI ?

I understand your point of view for Ice Nova...even with faster cast ?

If it's too long to cast, is it worth to curs only with cwdt ?

I will test what damage the HoI gives in endgame, might not even be Worth running it... The best part of the HoI thou is that i boosta hatred aura if both are up(the quality part of the HoI that is, 15%cold damage)

I don't understand what u mean with curse "only" with cwdt, it proccs several times/sec i larger packs, you can forget the cursing, because it happens automaticlly when needed and even when not needed :)
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/559483
Last edited by alfaPOWA on Jan 13, 2015, 6:30:43 AM
"
alfaPOWA wrote:

Ok so i just take out the anger...but to what for ? HoI ?

I understand your point of view for Ice Nova...even with faster cast ?

If it's too long to cast, is it worth to curs only with cwdt ?

I will test what damage the HoI gives in endgame, might not even be Worth running it... The best part of the HoI thou is that i boosta hatred aura if both are up(the quality part of the HoI that is, 15%cold damage)

I don't understand what u mean with curse "only" with cwdt, it proccs several times/sec i larger packs, you can forget the cursing, because it happens automaticlly when needed and even when not needed :)[/quote]

THANKS a lot ! I see "brighter" thanks to you !

I remove Anger and take Hatred instead. I may remove Determination to HoI or nothing ? That is the actual question. I read a lot of post on "Hatred conversion damage with AoF and Infernal blow" and it's working perfectly !

I'll remove later on the day the curse trigger set ! No more ice nova, just a Cwdt + Flamability + Increase area + Enhance?
"
justice__ wrote:

THANKS a lot ! I see "brighter" thanks to you !

I remove Anger and take Hatred instead. I may remove Determination to HoI or nothing ? That is the actual question. I read a lot of post on "Hatred conversion damage with AoF and Infernal blow" and it's working perfectly !

I'll remove later on the day the curse trigger set ! No more ice nova, just a Cwdt + Flamability + Increase area + Enhance?

The problem with AoF ís that it kills half of the Hatred buff, but if u link Cold-to-fire gem with hatred it get full benefits+buffs to fire!

About the cwdt+flamm+inc.aoe+enhance. This will suck, since you either will have a lowlvl curse so that cwdt proccs it, or a high lvl cwdt wich means it won't proc that often :)

In my setup you "fool" the system. Basicly cwdt proccs a lvl 12 icenova(cwdt lvl1 req 31, ice nova lvl12 req 28) THEN the icenova itself is supported with curse on hit and curse on hit is supported with a maxlvl flammability that affects all those in radius of the icenova.
With this setup the cwdt never casts the curse, and therefore it can be of higher lvl then the required lvl for cwdt, meaning it will proc all the time at full Power!
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
Last edited by alfaPOWA on Jan 13, 2015, 8:16:06 AM
"
alfaPOWA wrote:

The problem with AoF ís that it kills half of the Hatred buff, but if u link Cold-to-fire gem with hatred it get full benefits+buffs to fire!

About the cwdt+flamm+inc.aoe+enhance. This will suck, since you either will have a lowlvl curse so that cwdt proccs it, or a high lvl cwdt wich means it won't proc that often :)

In my setup you "fool" the system. Basicly cwdt proccs a lvl 12 icenova(cwdt lvl1 req 31, ice nova lvl12 req 28) THEN the icenova itself is supported with curse on hit and curse on hit is supported with a maxlvl flammability that affects all those in radius of the icenova.
With this setup the cwdt never casts the curse, and therefore it can be of higher lvl then the required lvl for cwdt, meaning it will proc all the time at full Power!

Damn dude, you're that smart ? So the trigger link will be :

CWDT + Curse on hit + Ice nova + Flamability

Ok..Perfect ! :D

It's not a problem to link "Cold to fire" with Hatred since we have one "extra" support gem.

Then it will be Hatred + HoI/Determination (depending on our armor and if HoI is worthy) + Cold to fire + Reduced mana

Waouh..thanks to you, this build just passed to 40% viable to 70/80% viable (maybe more if you're near to level 75/80 with the stats)

I REDDIT all the build and I quote alphaPOWA for "the trigger curse" section !
Last edited by justice__ on Jan 13, 2015, 11:08:06 AM
I just testad cold to fire with hatred/HoI. It doesn't work. Wich for me is strange. Since nothing on the supportgem says it needs to be linked with an spell/attack...
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
"
alfaPOWA wrote:
I just testad cold to fire with hatred/HoI. It doesn't work. Wich for me is strange. Since nothing on the supportgem says it needs to be linked with an spell/attack...

I don't understand !

Look at this :

Spoiler
"You have a bow that does 100 Physical damage and you use Burning Arrow, Added Fire Damage, Cold to Fire Gem, Blackgleam Quiver, Avatar of Fire passive, and Hatred Aura. Let's also say you have 100% increased Fire damage and 100% increased physical damage. Assume you have level 15 gems .

Blackgleam and Avatar of Fire will convert 100% of Physical damage to fire dmg. Avatar of Fire and Cold to Fire gem will convert 100% of Cold damage to fire Damage.

Firstly, added damage from the base of 100 physical.

30% from burning arrow = 30 fire dmg

34% from Added Fire = 34 Fire dmg

35% from Hatred Aura = 35 Cold dmg"

It seems the same for us, no ?
"
justice__ wrote:
"
alfaPOWA wrote:

I don't understand !

Look at this :

Spoiler
"You have a bow that does 100 Physical damage and you use Burning Arrow, Added Fire Damage, Cold to Fire Gem, Blackgleam Quiver, Avatar of Fire passive, and Hatred Aura. Let's also say you have 100% increased Fire damage and 100% increased physical damage. Assume you have level 15 gems .

Blackgleam and Avatar of Fire will convert 100% of Physical damage to fire dmg. Avatar of Fire and Cold to Fire gem will convert 100% of Cold damage to fire Damage.

Firstly, added damage from the base of 100 physical.

30% from burning arrow = 30 fire dmg

34% from Added Fire = 34 Fire dmg

35% from Hatred Aura = 35 Cold dmg"

It seems the same for us, no ?

If i would link the Cold to fire gem in the attackchain it would work, but not Worth it thou... I Think i'll have to ditch the hatred+HoI buffs and the dexnodes in the tree to follow, and go for more fire/elemental damage buffs instead, to boost Anger and HoA. That is going pure fire!
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
If you want deeps just go crit. Like this.
Once you go crit you can never go RT ever again.

This is a 102 points build. It basically has life, both AoE clusters and as much crit as you can get from passives.

Further you can get Twin Terror for an additional 125% crit chance or Sovereignty for reduced mana.
Since in 1.3 crit multi is very hard to come by, it could be a good idea to reach Throatseeker, though it provides a mere 36% crit multi.

These are just some of my ideas for you to play with.
New planned aura setup.
You can replace determination with anger if wanted, more dps, less def.
https://poe.mikelat.com/#auras=3&name%5B1%5D=Aura+Group+1&cla%5B1%5D=20&bmg%5B1%5D=20&rmg%5B1%5D=20&mul%5B1%5D=100&name%5B2%5D=Aura+Group+2&cla%5B2%5D=&det%5B2%5D=1&pof%5B2%5D=1&bmg%5B2%5D=&rmg%5B2%5D=20&mul%5B2%5D=100&name%5B3%5D=Aura+Group+3&cla%5B3%5D=&hoa%5B3%5D=1&bmg%5B3%5D=&rmg%5B3%5D=20&mul%5B3%5D=120&rms=14&life=5500&mana=500

New skilltree to adjust a little, if you got good manaregen from gear.
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUABLMMfQ3NEH8UIBT2Fm8XLxo4HM4dFCE0JIsnLygqKU8qOCtQMZ41kjqdOuE8LT0PPfxBP0GHQ8hG10qYTwRQR1HmValV1lcNV-JYY18_YGVj_WTnZp5ngGn-agFttHGFcql2rHfleuZ8u3zZgKSCB4KbgseFUoY7i0-LjIzPkFWUXJSHl3mXtJtqnsWf36IApleoB6lurY2vjbFCtC-18rc-wBrAZsT2xp7Grsxmz37SIdi92WHZfN-y4XPjauQi5FHqGOw47MvtIO8O73zwH_H-8kHyRfMR9kj3Mvnd-ej60v4K_lQ=

Links as it looks now is:
6L IB-splash-LL-Multi-Weap.ele-melee.phys (we don't choose fire penetration because we already lower the resistance with curse, this might change thou :P)
4L cwdt-ice nova-curse on hit-flammability
4L vengeance-fire.pen-add.fire-end.charge on stun
4L RM-Pur.o.fire-determination(or anger)-portal
3L RM-inc.burn-HoA
3L RM-clarity-BM

I REALLY want leap+FA here somewhere, but it just doesn't cut it...
Might reduce the links on vengeance later if it proves it can make enough damage to stun for a charge anyway, then i can squeeze in leap+FA there.
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
nebunelux :
Spoiler
"
nebunelux wrote:
If you want deeps just go crit. Like this.
Once you go crit you can never go RT ever again.

This is a 102 points build. It basically has life, both AoE clusters and as much crit as you can get from passives.

Further you can get Twin Terror for an additional 125% crit chance or Sovereignty for reduced mana.
Since in 1.3 crit multi is very hard to come by, it could be a good idea to reach Throatseeker, though it provides a mere 36% crit multi.

These are just some of my ideas for you to play with.

I try to do a crit tree : https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUAi4z53ZRczGZKmMBmogAEs-98n988BYKbmjuQVScv7Dhj_XrmcYXAGho4RtexQtq5YGXx_mn-5CIpT-zLT_MTzPrSZp7jahZvr40dFMT2cqmsqlnz_lQNzStQHM49D-XPPT6SffcymG_cI89-dqzqGK2NCZY5DusJhVLZYe8OUEfkUZd5tz7Grjwt2L3-CkrIbqq18jWSKjipbipNPyfAdhSOFz6sR31bykpRTIMJb553B4cTnKQWvw-rUzWbtcM6pn_tQbGztUiJ03BSKgvz6l3ycNVVS2HiJpWMNt-yQT8hNLQvUeaexZSH

The only problem : i loose a lot of life, armor, elemental/fire damage but a crazy chance to cc/cc multiplier.
The other problem is the stuff : now i'll need accuracy, crit mulitplier, crit chance + the things that I already need...

It could be done as a variant !

alfaPOWA :
Spoiler

"
alfaPOWA wrote:
New planned aura setup.
You can replace determination with anger if wanted, more dps, less def.
https://poe.mikelat.com/#auras=3&name%5B1%5D=Aura+Group+1&cla%5B1%5D=20&bmg%5B1%5D=20&rmg%5B1%5D=20&mul%5B1%5D=100&name%5B2%5D=Aura+Group+2&cla%5B2%5D=&det%5B2%5D=1&pof%5B2%5D=1&bmg%5B2%5D=&rmg%5B2%5D=20&mul%5B2%5D=100&name%5B3%5D=Aura+Group+3&cla%5B3%5D=&hoa%5B3%5D=1&bmg%5B3%5D=&rmg%5B3%5D=20&mul%5B3%5D=120&rms=14&life=5500&mana=500

New skilltree to adjust a little, if you got good manaregen from gear.
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUABLMMfQ3NEH8UIBT2Fm8XLxo4HM4dFCE0JIsnLygqKU8qOCtQMZ41kjqdOuE8LT0PPfxBP0GHQ8hG10qYTwRQR1HmValV1lcNV-JYY18_YGVj_WTnZp5ngGn-agFttHGFcql2rHfleuZ8u3zZgKSCB4KbgseFUoY7i0-LjIzPkFWUXJSHl3mXtJtqnsWf36IApleoB6lurY2vjbFCtC-18rc-wBrAZsT2xp7Grsxmz37SIdi92WHZfN-y4XPjauQi5FHqGOw47MvtIO8O73zwH_H-8kHyRfMR9kj3Mvnd-ej60v4K_lQ=

Links as it looks now is:
6L IB-splash-LL-Multi-Weap.ele-melee.phys (we don't choose fire penetration because we already lower the resistance with curse, this might change thou :P)
4L cwdt-ice nova-curse on hit-flammability
4L vengeance-fire.pen-add.fire-end.charge on stun
4L RM-Pur.o.fire-determination(or anger)-portal
3L RM-inc.burn-HoA
3L RM-clarity-BM

I REALLY want leap+FA here somewhere, but it just doesn't cut it...
Might reduce the links on vengeance later if it proves it can make enough damage to stun for a charge anyway, then i can squeeze in leap+FA there.

=> Anger or Determination : you'll see with the actual buff of Anger and the effectiveness of Determination (and if the build is tanky enough). This is no that important and easy to check which one is better !

=> I appreciate the IB links !

=> Vengeance link...can we stun enough ? is it a good DPS ? Molten shell isn't better to get armor+life leech+elem prolif

=> Clarity ? Is it a need ? If it is, I understand !

I'll reddit the main post !

I reddit the tree : much more attack speed, a little less mana regen/life
Last edited by justice__ on Jan 14, 2015, 1:16:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info