[2.0] Kinetic Blast Wander | Physical and Elemental | HC Viable [BOTW S4E6]

Anyone here with good phys wand like 220pdps can tel me his tooltype dps with charge I want compare ele wander ty.

And I known one better things with phys is the leech but isn't leeching mana kinda hard with new map mod since so many map roll like -60%regen
So.. after ripping 2 bow rangers in tempest (last one being gangbanged in a map by otherwordly devourers) I almost gave up on the league but after a good night's sleep I decided to try a different build. After searching a bit I ended up reading this build and it appealed to me as I had wanted to try KB out since it was introduced.

I had a good bunch of starting gear for a bow ranger so levelled to 47 quickly by using my bows. Last night I got my 100 DPS twyzel and started blasting.

My initial thoughts: Does great on large packs in narrow hallways like chamber of sins. When mobs are walking around more spread then it takes long to kill them. Taking down bosses can take long. With HoI and Hatred my mana pool is quite small and while hitting big packs is not a problem smaller packs or lone bosses require me to use mana pots. I guess this can be solved by getting more mana leech (on HoI e.g.) and getting a larger mana pool. Attack speed is awesome but does drain mana quickly.

Actually letting the explosions hit mobs seems hard. The explosions appear to happen left and right of the mob that is being targetted. Wouldn't concentrated effect be good for this? I did a quick test with frost wall and this does look like it can work. Tested with a friend in PVP and when blocking him with a frost wall and hammering the wall the explosions where much more concentrated closer to him on both sides of the wall :) Still need to test it in the field. spell totem with frost wall may be an option as well but could cause dangerous situations being trapped behind your own walls.

It's absolutely satisfying blasting in a pack and seeing them explode in 2 seconds so I can't wait to level up further! I can see this being strong when mapping in a group as well.

You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
So.. after ripping 2 bow rangers in tempest (last one being gangbanged in a map by otherwordly devourers) I almost gave up on the league but after a good night's sleep I decided to try a different build. After searching a bit I ended up reading this build and it appealed to me as I had wanted to try KB out since it was introduced.

I had a good bunch of starting gear for a bow ranger so levelled to 47 quickly by using my bows. Last night I got my 100 DPS twyzel and started blasting.

My initial thoughts: Does great on large packs in narrow hallways like chamber of sins. When mobs are walking around more spread then it takes long to kill them. Taking down bosses can take long. With HoI and Hatred my mana pool is quite small and while hitting big packs is not a problem smaller packs or lone bosses require me to use mana pots. I guess this can be solved by getting more mana leech (on HoI e.g.) and getting a larger mana pool. Attack speed is awesome but does drain mana quickly.

Actually letting the explosions hit mobs seems hard. The explosions appear to happen left and right of the mob that is being targetted. Wouldn't concentrated effect be good for this? I did a quick test with frost wall and this does look like it can work. Tested with a friend in PVP and when blocking him with a frost wall and hammering the wall the explosions where much more concentrated closer to him on both sides of the wall :) Still need to test it in the field. spell totem with frost wall may be an option as well but could cause dangerous situations being trapped behind your own walls.

It's absolutely satisfying blasting in a pack and seeing them explode in 2 seconds so I can't wait to level up further! I can see this being strong when mapping in a group as well.

Hey,

Im playing this build at the moment on warbands and having lots of fun. There are a few silly deaths which are annoying but that's probably cause of my all in play style. I tried spell totem and frost wall and don't recommend it, as it is unpredictable and can get annoying. Most of the harder bosses I just self cast FW ontop of the boss ( didnt find it made a difference if it was behind or in front of them) then just blasted the wall. Sometimes I cant even see the boss as it is off screen and just wait for the drop to appear. Crazy clear speed but slower on bosses. I'm happy with this trade off.
"
Dazoul wrote:
Anyone here with good phys wand like 220pdps can tel me his tooltype dps with charge I want compare ele wander ty.

And I known one better things with phys is the leech but isn't leeching mana kinda hard with new map mod since so many map roll like -60%regen

My wand is 236 pdps, crit is a bit on the low side, I think a 220~ wand with 11 crit is better (id be crit capped right now with a 11% crit wand, trying to save up for foe bite)

I have 39.5k KB dps with KB - PCOC - FA - GMP - Pierce - PPAD and 6 charges / 3 frenzy charges up.

I figure it will double with a foe bite...
I'm sorry for your rips! I'd take southpaw reaver over this for tempest survivability and clear speed. With daresso's the defenses are quite similar, but southpaw moves a lot faster which definitely helps with sticky situations. If you've ripped on two bow rangers, I'm not sure you'll find this any tankier.

I'd like to improve my mobility on my KB wander. Any suggestions? All that comes to mind is lightning warp - lesser duration - faster casting. Maybe flame dash?
Hi I'd like to get Iron reflexes because I played this build until 81 and then ripped to physical damage and it's getting on my nerves to rely on rng a little. What would you recommend?
Hey there, loving the build so far. Currently level 86 in Tempest. Currently my six link has no quality gems at all, so I was thinking of upgrading some to get a damage boost.

Which gems do you think are the most important to have quality in this build?
Ok thx for your answer so it's look unless you have an insane phys wand 350pdps+ you can get really more dps with elemental
Hi guys
i just bought my new wand

its a shame that im really low on fire damage, i really wanted to try to make herald of ash work just cause the wand, but HoI too good :( no idea yet

im really thinking on exalting it cause it has 1 suffix left and ias, crit multi, accuracy even % cold dam would be insane
but i cant decide should i remove the local crit before exalt? would be hilarious to exalt lowest crit roll on it :)

btw my old wand is for sale :) (warbands)
"
Morti666 wrote:
Hi guys
i just bought my new wand

its a shame that im really low on fire damage, i really wanted to try to make herald of ash work just cause the wand, but HoI too good :( no idea yet

im really thinking on exalting it cause it has 1 suffix left and ias, crit multi, accuracy even % cold dam would be insane
but i cant decide should i remove the local crit before exalt? would be hilarious to exalt lowest crit roll on it :)

btw my old wand is for sale :) (warbands)

Leave the crit mod on it and Exalt it if you can afford to.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info