[1.3] The Herald of Chaos - Chaos Damage Crit Caster --- (Now with Atziri Kill Video)

Sure i´ll try to work something out!

Need one for Shadow or for Witch?

EDIT: Added Leveling Trees for Shadow
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Feb 4, 2015, 5:35:06 PM
Added Courtyard Double Boss + Temp Chains Video

and because its fun:

I present the Lightning Wap version of the build:

http://youtu.be/IrFYLowWksw

Lightning Warp Links:

LW- added Chaos - Conc Effect - Inc. Aoe - Faster Casting - Reduced Duration

Everything else is the same as in the GC Version, was just a Gem Swap for fun, but it shows pretty good how well this works no matter what spell you use.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Feb 6, 2015, 4:47:04 AM
What do you think of Arc for this build?
"
What do you think of Arc for this build?

I tried Arc and honestly its one of the worst spells for this build imho.

It will work and you can save the points from AoE nodes to get Chaos/Spell/Lightning Damage... but when i tried it with my current tree it had a lot lower damage and clearspeed than most other spells.

The Damage efficency is just really low on arc and it can´t make up for it with crazy amounts of hits like Ball Lightning can.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Played this build in the 1 Month (SC).
day3 gear

Lvl 83 Rank 19 on the ladder when I got all challenges, playtime was roughly 47 hours. 20k tooltip with charges. Amazing damage and clearspeed.
Thanks for your awesome build :)
"
jjjoness wrote:
Played this build in the 1 Month (SC).
day3 gear

Lvl 83 Rank 19 on the ladder when I got all challenges, playtime was roughly 47 hours. 20k tooltip with charges. Amazing damage and clearspeed.
Thanks for your awesome build :)

Very happy to hear it worked that well for you!

Just from looking at your gear i wonder how you managed mana regen?

Did you take more regen in the tree or was it enough for the lvl 17 AA with my Tree without any reg on gear?
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Woooo my brother... Check it please !!!

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAVa5Eq4-mghDfsCycBUJBlq6z0PVMs5eVl_RSUz1fbRkI9MBUakNQMLiT6-756ILHKPrYvf4Ktz5Bh4PbXyrr5NWmKU-Ffew4Jy-QVRo4gpu2-vemjmQdFFXG216a4FNSRZ0EB8Hzgh7bC7jKO3wPxKKjXfIOSBGWf8aJ03DVcFIqC9-EQsMC_ow2JpVh4lVLSVHw1ZUuBx7yHWSd6_WP-vPqFr-iAASzwGZ-xxvx5YudruFzmjuVIONqFm_60n5ZY0PN-hEtfIMabO08NukkquQivOprF6cI8B8=
Last edited by dadda22 on Apr 8, 2015, 10:18:13 AM
Tree looks good if you dont want the Dual Curse from the Tree.

you could cut the pathing down to Scion Life and Shaper and take blood drinker + Witch Mana regen nodes for more mana reg, more max mana and about the same life.

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAVa5Eq4-mghDfsCycBUJBlq6z0PVMs5eVl_RSUz1fbRkI9MBUakNQMLiT6-6D218q6-TVpilPhX3sOCcvkFUaOIKbtvr3po5kHRRVxttemuBTUkWdBAfB84Ie2wu4yjt8D8Sio13yDkgRln_GidNw1XBSKgvfhELDAv6MNiaVYeJVS0lR8NWVLgce8h1knev1j_rz6ha_ogAEs8Bmfscb8eWLna7hc5o7lSDjahZv-tJ-WWNDzfoRLXyDGmztPDbpJKrkIrzqaxenCPAfvYJXK9-KNj3jhGyMnao=
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
I would like to start off by saying that this is a very well thought out build, and a very unique one. The creator of the build is both kind and helpful; I asked him many questions and many more still and he has not failed to answer any of them in the best way possible. Now, I know I am no where near as good as him because I played along side him and Jesus Christ his Glacial Cascade is the scariest thing you will ever see. If I had to sum this all up, rating this guy and his build up would be the nicest thing to do, and if you do not like the build well go somewhere else please, this is the most unique and amazing build I have seen and a very long time, and the use of chaos damage mixed with icicle rape is great. GG GC.
Hallo, Could you explain me why this build cant run curse immun maps?
IGN: Javana

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info