[1.3] The Herald of Chaos - Chaos Damage Crit Caster --- (Now with Atziri Kill Video)

It's an awesome build.
Thanks for the comprehensive guide.
Added some Videos of Bosses, including Spinner of False Hope and LvL 75 Merville.

Also added a Gorge Map clear Video.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
I quite like running dual Apep's with Freezing Pulse. The shotgun damage on a lvl 1 gem is over 110K dps. The shotgun dps on the lvl 20 gem version which I have yet to test has been reported to be 250K by another player in the thread.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1107432

Glacial Cascade is great, but FP does more damage despite being more dangerous.
Doomed for Life
I don´t know why, but its just that i really dislike FP.

I can´t get to use it... idk the Spell feels just wrong to me.

But if someone likes the spell i think a Projectile version could be really strong.

I am leveling up my 3rd Char in Torment atm for the challenge, after that i´ll come back to my Herald and get some more levels, do some more videos and stuff.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
hi, great guide thanks for it!
Last edited by Yoshioka on Jan 13, 2015, 11:21:10 AM
Nice to see your first Guide Morder.
How about EK and projectile bonus from ranger and shadow ?
"
got4close wrote:
How about EK and projectile bonus from ranger and shadow ?

I had a Crit EK once and i feel like its struggeling with single targets to much.

But for Mob clearing it would kinda work.. but i feel like EK can scale better with leveling up and using hatred.. for projectile spells i think ball lightning, Freezing Pulse or Ice Spear would work best.

"
Hundertmorder wrote:
Nice to see your first Guide Morder.

Nice to see you back in Action from your break Morder No. One!
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Updated the Tree, Gear, Screens and lots of other stuff.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Updated with Atziri Kill Video.

Its a hard fight and i die 4 times, sometimes because of Desync, sometimes because of lack of skill and practise.

At least prooven Atziri viable now, if you want to farm her a RF Incinerator will do it better, but you can do it with this build.

Atziri Instruction:

Change Inc AoE and Spell Echo for Inc. Critical Damage and Power Charge on Crit in your GC Link.

Take out Curse on hit. You don´t need Warlords for Atziri as you only "cast-run-cast run" you can curse Warlords in the Ad-Phase to keep your Mana up.

Put added Lightning in the Ice Spear in place of Power Charge on Crit. Shocking the adds will help and you can use the PCoC in your GC.

4x Good Heal Flasks and Atziris Promise. Use the Promise for a Damage boost in Split Phases.

At least for me Ruby and Topaz Flasks did not help much, 2 more heal flasks did help me more.

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info