Synergy Guild - Original Thread

Would like an invite. IGN Hizakite
Hi there, I was browsing around for a friendly community on standard and found you guys. I'm fairly new to the game in the fact that I'm just getting my first actual endgame character running, SRS witch, and I would just like to start getting social.

IGN: JustBeingZack
Hi, I'm fairly new to POE and have never joined a guild before. After reading about your guild, I believe Synergy would be a good fit for me and would love an invite when space becomes available. Thanks!

IGN: jordanjordan1
Invite sent to: _Adamskull, _The_Arno_, Hizakite, JustBeingZack, SheetsOn (jordanjordan1)

Open your social panel "S" > guild tab > accept to join!

Great to have you with us and I hope you enjoy the community.

Invites are up to date.
I am very new to this game and I'd like some guidance. I think this guild would be perfect for me. My in game name is Noromel.
Invite sent to: Noromel

Looking forward to seeing you in guild chat soon.
Seemed like a good guild... till I was kicked for no reason.
someguy216,

You were removed as a result of not being registered in the guild forums. GGG currently has no way for a guild to check which players on a guild roster have stopped playing the game. There is no indicator in the game as to when the last time a player has been online. Without proper management of guild roster slots a guild's roster will very quickly be filled with players who no longer play and the guild will die. To maintain an active guild a method to identify which players on the roster are inactive needs to be implimented. Registration in a guild forum is one method to accomplish this. Once registered, periodic logins to the guild forums provides a method to indicate who is still active in-game. There is no requirement to post, or read any content in the guild forum, a simple login when prompted to do so in guild chat is all that is needed for a verification to be accomplished. Players who do not register or login when prompted to do so, which is an indicator that they did not see the message while in the game which was sent out in guild chat over the course of several days, are considered inactive and removed. There is a section in the guild forums for players to post when they will be absent and since they have made that information known, they are not removed even though they failed to login if prompted to do so in guild chat. The system is less than a perfect one, however it is a compromise that seems to serve its purpose well enough - it is certainly better than the alternative which is to have a roster full of players who no longer play.

Many players are removed from the guild's roster as a result of no longer being active. The number is rather shocking to be honest. After only a month a fairly large percentage of the roster can no longer be playing and if they were not removed to make space for players who do play, and want to join the guild, the guild would turn into a ghost town.

Any player who is removed for being inactive is welcome to return. Obviously they were removed for a reason that is other than a bad one that would result in not being able to return, like not being a good fit for the community. I appologize if you feel that this guild is not a "good" one as a result of you being removed. I hope that this message, which I will also PM to you, helps explain why you were removed and perhaps alter your opinion of our community as a result. If you would like to return to the guild simply contact myself for an invitation.

SlipOnShoes
Last edited by SlipOnShoes88 on Aug 3, 2015, 12:41:09 PM
IGN: TheFapman would like to join this nice guild

EDIT: Seen you're not recruiting atm :( NeverLucky
Last edited by Breach_Uranus on Aug 7, 2015, 9:59:29 AM
We are now accepting applications for new members. See the recruitment post (first post in this thread) for information, specifics and instructions.

Thank you!

ps. PM sent to account "Bowbies" alerting status change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info