Challenge League Totem Pole Decoration Preview

Looks interesting.
Oh. I'm so glad, that's not Catarina's corpse totem pole. So I don't have to do the challenges. :P
And I was saying to myself that I will not be doing challenges this league... Damn you GGG ^^
IGN : @Morgoth
If you cant complete any challenges do you at least get to keep the base? :-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Pole looks nice.
Although I'd've expected something more driftwoody.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Chris wrote:
You get a piece of totem per completed challenge. If you want it to be that tall, gotta CATCH them all.

FTFY
just clip heads from monsters in the game. seems more appropriate than 'badges'
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
Chris wrote:
"
Samkiud wrote:
The totem will remain in Standard League for future Challenge Leagues and it will work for those?

You'll get to keep it forever and we'll try to make it so that you can use it in future Challenge Leagues also to commemorate your past success.

If it's made as an award microtransaction (similar to character frames) then it ought to show up in every league.
Let each player choose which version of PoE to play:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/24770192
not bad, but i try to have as many tits as possible in my hideout.

so maybe as an alternative a statue where certain parts gets bigger with each challenge completed?

gg ;)
"
If it's made as an award microtransaction (similar to character frames) then it ought to show up in every league.

Let me first quote:
"
Chris wrote:
A reward for completing challenges in the Torment and Bloodlines leagues [...]

Why do you think Microtransactions would play any part in this?
Crit happens.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info