Challenge League Totem Pole Decoration Preview

Looks awesome...gimmey gimmey :D
"
Samkiud wrote:
The totem will remain in Standard League for future Challenge Leagues and it will work for those?

You'll get to keep it forever and we'll try to make it so that you can use it in future Challenge Leagues also to commemorate your past success.

"
Williamsii wrote:
Sweet!! But it's a piece of totem only for the first challenge completed or one for each?

You get a piece of totem per completed challenge. If you want it to be that tall, gotta complete them all.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"
Samkiud wrote:
The totem will remain in Standard League for future Challenge Leagues and it will work for those?

You'll get to keep it forever and we'll try to make it so that you can use it in future Challenge Leagues also to commemorate your past success.

That means that I can get the totem in the next Challenge Leagues, which is great.
Cool idea, looks like I'll be trying out the challenge leagues for some of these rewards.
IGN: TylerBrock
Last edited by Shandim on Dec 31, 2014, 6:13:35 PM
yea its a good idea. i like it.
That's some serious e-peen! =@[.]@=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
looks rly awesome!
motivates me to get 8/8 :)
"
Raycheetah wrote:
That's some serious e-peen! =@[.]@=

hehe I laughed, it is pretty phallic
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Dec 31, 2014, 6:52:27 PM
I thought we were going to get a Spirit in our hidout and for every challenge completed they would change size and look different.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
That's a pretty cool concept. Seeing as how I usually only complete 1-3 challenges, that will be a neat reminder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info