Deleted

Im playing crit totem also, eb aa variant. Why do you use 3 dragons when with added lightning from herald you already shock? You can have defense/rarity from rare helm or even rats nest would be nice (gotta try it)
Last edited by arcadius on Dec 30, 2014, 3:18:21 AM
Hi,

nice one, maybe i got a brain lag atm, but dont understand how to get power charges, when u cant cast spells. Sorry for the dumb request!!
You can still cast and crit ice spear with pcoc it just dont do any dmg
Well thanx never played dual totem before.
What is the total %life this build gives?

EDIT: I counted myself, I believe it was around 150% (I already forgot, 153% is sticking in my head though).

How would you modify this build if I wanted to grab a bit more health? Or is 150% plenty for bloodlines? I was looking at the nodes just down/left from the Scion starting node. There are 6/8 5% health nodes untaken - is it worth it to grab those in favor or something else? What do you suggest? Any help would be much appreciated - I'm pretty new to PoE and %health seems invaluable in HC/Bloodlines from my experience thus far.
Last edited by Fluxxed on Dec 30, 2014, 5:07:36 PM
I put the build into PoEBuilder: https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUA-d2LjMCaCarZ_MBmBLPwH6IAaPJ8S5Z04XOaO4Kb7TzVpuw4Jy-QVRo4cYXAGnrmY_3auUbXsUJmnhZAhX1Y5SoTwxNaK6Pyr2xM_zwtxq4QzPiTjEYrtrc-_grYvUGH-ej60iSqFm826eNqHRT3po5ktvqboY9G99esmDpYVcaD23RVXyoEB0yz215QMK6zQZYFQtD1LJxJsgLjB6WCEN-wlSAtH6KjwfMPxDt8uMp_xoIe2wsRlgcelS6P-vDV6_XDCbmT8h1knQ5InWNd8uWOpLGMNlVLYeImlQMeFr8fQXDVidNwUmNDSVE=

It has 143% extra life, not 153%. I really feel like grabbing the health nodes below/left of the Scion start would be pretty helpful. Any idea how to include those 6? The extra 30% health would make me comfortable with running/trying out this build. :P

Let's craft some ideas! I was thinking maybe removing the 3 crit strike multiplier nodes in the top right (Throatseeker), the single 8% increased totem damage near Ancestral bond (mid/top left), and finally projectile damage/sniper (which can always be respecced into since those are the last possible nodes to get). So it'd end up looking like this: https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUA-d2LjMCaCarZ_MBmBLPwH6IAaPJ8S5Z04XOaO4Kb7TzVpuw4Jy-QVRo4cYXAGnrmY_3auUbXsUJmnhZAhX1Y5SoTWiuj8q9sTP88LcauEMz4k4xGK7a3Pv4K2L1Bh_no-tIkqhZvNunjah0U96aOZLb6m6GPRvfXrJg6WFXGg9t0VV8qBAdMs9teUDCus0GWBULQ9SycSbIC4welghDfsJUgLR-io8Hzf8aCHtsLEZYHHpUuj_rw1ev1wwm5k_IdZJ0OSJ1jXfLljqSxjDZVS2HiJpUWv3DVidNwUmNDSVE64fJFpldN4_6PNZI=

This has 173% life. Thoughts?
"
Wilmots wrote:
Hi,

nice one, maybe i got a brain lag atm, but dont understand how to get power charges, when u cant cast spells. Sorry for the dumb request!!

u dont do damage

but u can still generate charges when you crit

so you use gmp - ice spear - pcoc

and when u crit u gain power charges but ur ice spear does 0 dmg
"
arcadius wrote:
Im playing crit totem also, eb aa variant. Why do you use 3 dragons when with added lightning from herald you already shock? You can have defense/rarity from rare helm or even rats nest would be nice (gotta try it)

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shock

if you shock with the lightning damage it lasts very little

if you shock with the fire damage it lasts alot longer

you dont HAVE to use three dragons, but i recommend it.

because

Base shock duration is 27.6 seconds times the proportion of the target's effective maximum life dealt. The base (?) duration is capped at a third of this value (9.2 seconds). If the duration would be below 0.3 seconds, the shock effect is not applied; at base this is equivalent to 1.09% of the target's effective maximum life.
Last edited by Bloomania on Dec 31, 2014, 4:31:50 AM
"
Fluxxed wrote:
What is the total %life this build gives?

EDIT: I counted myself, I believe it was around 150% (I already forgot, 153% is sticking in my head though).

How would you modify this build if I wanted to grab a bit more health? Or is 150% plenty for bloodlines? I was looking at the nodes just down/left from the Scion starting node. There are 6/8 5% health nodes untaken - is it worth it to grab those in favor or something else? What do you suggest? Any help would be much appreciated - I'm pretty new to PoE and %health seems invaluable in HC/Bloodlines from my experience thus far.

this is a torment build which is why i put (torment atziri demolisher)

there isnt alot of life on this build but you dont really need life because you should never be tanking.

totems draw aggro from all mobs and bosses

If i made a hardcore spec/guide it would be quite a bit different and id use curses etc.
Last edited by Bloomania on Dec 31, 2014, 4:29:13 AM
And? Totem casts like 9 times a sec with 10% flat shock chance from passives + crit (26% without pc in my case). Theyre perma shocked anyway

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info