State of PvP

"
terrex wrote:
Really waiting on some balance changes to allow more variety. Fighting the same 2 characters every single match up right now.

+1 Agreed
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
It feels like if I don't shell out a lot of currency for decent gear, I'm not going to get anywhere with this. Which, is kind of the same reason why WoW arenas aren't taken seriously, nobody is on an even footing. I started to use some of my lower level uniques I've picked up, and thought it may be decent. As I was building the character and looking over the gear that someone could potentially have, I begrudgingly joined the queue, only to get insta-gibbed.

I mean I like the concept of it, but if duels are over in 5 seconds or less, there's no skill involved here. It's just standard arpg outfarm everyone else. I may as well just play dota if that's the case.
"
gnomesandfire wrote:
It feels like if I don't shell out a lot of currency for decent gear, I'm not going to get anywhere with this. Which, is kind of the same reason why WoW arenas aren't taken seriously, nobody is on an even footing. I started to use some of my lower level uniques I've picked up, and thought it may be decent. As I was building the character and looking over the gear that someone could potentially have, I begrudgingly joined the queue, only to get insta-gibbed.

I mean I like the concept of it, but if duels are over in 5 seconds or less, there's no skill involved here. It's just standard arpg outfarm everyone else. I may as well just play dota if that's the case.

They made moba games for guys like you. You're playing an arpg and want the PvP to deviate from that concept. Gear should always be a factor in this game. Whether its top gear or just a wise choice to counter something in the match up I.e freeze,shock,ignite. There are other games that provide gear for you so the only deviation from you and the rest of the server is your name and how well you hit buttons. Even in games that require 0 gear 0 grind like fighters you have imblance and a rock paper scissors outcome only controlled by your own experience,execution and space control.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info