Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Currently I'm saving currency for Inpulsa's. I see most ppl say Explosion % >>> Effect of Shock and then Life\Increased Damage.

But does I really need high roll on %Explosion? Monster packs seems to die fast anyway but boss fight are more of a challenged. Atm I'm running delves up to depth 90 and lower tier maps (max 7).

Shouldn't I just look for high Effect of Shock and Increased Damage, then +Hp and whatever % Explosion?

Don't forget that mob packs frequently run with Rare mobs. The bigger the 'splosion, the less likely it is you'll have to ever deal with those. :)
Who tried using vessel of vinktar yet? the added lightning damage and lightning penetration looks good. If you're wearing inpulsa we can't be shock too.
This is the best guide in my life +1.

"Leveling this build" section is so great. I am totally newbie with this game, just played for 2 weeks and this guide is soooo useful for me.

I am fan of Enki now, waiting for more guide.
Hey, just something I'd like to share:

Keep in mind the following is based on my experience with bosses:

Tbh, I got myself an Inpulsa and that explosion dmg is very nice for clearspeed ect, but on the other hand, with the dmg we are dealing, everything drops dead anyway pretty fast.
The explosion dmg is probably neglectable against bosses since there are not too many mobs at most bossfights and 8% on 20k hp x10 mobs =16.000dmg
Vs a 1.000.000hp boss?

Imo for a bit more "oomph" vs bosses, you might want to use any +1gem chest and just benefit the permanent buff?
It also can give breathing room with dual resists chest to go loco on amulet and shield spell dmg if not using the onslaught shield.

Hey, not arguing this build, it's THE best I ever played but just looking into budget alternatives and some boss oomph at sub 85 levels.

I do realise when hitting better jewels, rings, and levels 95, the inpulsa can bomb entire maps, but for now I'll be sticking to a regular chest...
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Hey guys, do you mind taking a look at my build and letting me know what to do next?

Just got my Inpulsa, but I still feel a bit squishy, especially in higher tier maps.

Thanks!

@Qangdra
This build has gone through many different versions since its creation, the current version is far from the 2014 version and is the strongest and most balanced it has ever been. Elementalist is hands down the best for this particular build concept, Ascendant certainly has its perks too, but would overall result in a worse setup.

@secret_service86
Your gear is overall pretty decent, what you should go for next is fixing the flask setup and getting the Alchemist nodes. To get your lightning resistance highest for Wise Oak, you could put that as mastercraft on your gloves. After that's done, just follow the Upgrade Order Guide from Step 3 onwards.

The Lightning Damage nodes are indeed a little stronger, i've just let them out since we're already very tight on passives. I'm planning some changes for next patch, so maybe they will find their way in.

@t3kkn0
Path of Building. The norm is to check DPS against Shaper/Guardians, and only with buffs activated that you can actually have during the fight.

@14plus
One of the best for sure. Blind is also worth considering for a more defensive boost layered with Enfeeble.

@Moonshine_Wizard
I wouldn't go for anything below 8% explosion, shouldn't be too hard to find that with other good stats. The difference will be pretty significant in tougher high-tier maps or Delves, where you ideally want to clear everything with a single skill use which in return takes out the danger those mobs pose way faster.

@Mattyd_UK
I'm using Arakaali & Ryslatha Pantheon, Kaom's Roots, different belt for resistances, Rumi's instead of Wise Oak and a spellblock corruption Ahn's, although that one isn't mandatory. Replacing Atziri's Promise instead of Wise Oak would be preferred, my lightning res just isn't the highest with that setup. Done 25 Uber Elder kills in Delve without any bigger issues, once you got a feel for the fight it'll get pretty easy. Good luck!

@digitalspenz
Vinktars is in a very bad spot right now. The flask itself isn't that bad, the issue is that it's limited to one use and its duration can't make up for that. We want to use three non-unique flasks to cover Staunching, Heat and Warding, and for the remaining two slots there's simply better flasks available.

@Earthslug
Inpulsa explosions can actually be scaled, and this is one of the few builds using it that actually do that. We can reach over 100% of monster life as explosion damage, and with the shocks proliferating to the tankier target inbetween it results in some hefty damage, enough to instantly pop Beyond bosses, Delve rares, map bosses or whatever else is in there.

@a0TheVE
Start with putting quality on your Life and Basalt Flask and try to roll them a little better. You want two uses on your Basalt, with requires either Chemist's or Ample prefix at a good roll, and you want Warding and Heat suffixes. Also switch Vinktar with Wise Oak and get the Alchemist nodes. Next remove Herald of Thunder, it just uses up mana that we need for MoM without giving anything significant in return. You can also mastercraft Flask Duration on your belt to maximize their buffs. And upgrade your Pantheon if you haven't yet.

About shock in PoB, it always shows the maximum 50% damage increase, even if you can't realistically reach that. So unless you have 150% total shock effect, you need to use the provided formula to calculate your damage against shocked enemies.

@everyone: Thanks! Glad to see the build is still popular and helpful at this point of league. If i've left a question out, it means someone else has already answered it, so please check for that.
twitch.tv/enki91
I just love u OP. Best guide for new noobs what i ever seen.
Ty so much :>
Tried this build on SSF delve HC.
Last edited by Stebashka on Oct 22, 2018, 3:30:40 AM
hello, just wanted to share my items with u guys :)
"
Idirou wrote:
hello, just wanted to share my items with u guys :)

you know that "adds # lightning damage to attacks" on your ring and "increased elemental damage with attack skills" on the belt doesn't work for arc?
At least craft something else on the ring.
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Oct 21, 2018, 8:41:27 PM
Is there any formula where you can see where penetrate or spelldmg is more benefiting?

Eg whats better,
15pen and 40spelldmg
0 pen and 90spelldmg
?

Got to lvl 86now, have to get strength and intel minor nodes first before speccing that outer left elemental triangle on the tree.
Getting ele dmg first elsewhere as a substitute and will respec once I have enough lvls to hit the triangle and skip the lesser intel and str nodes
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info